Wheeliebar upgrade BRCC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncels

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Did anybody upgrade his wheeliebar from the BRCC, i thought when using a ballbearing wheeliebar wheel it's a lot smoother then the hard plastic.
Traxxas has such wheeliebar wheels (5186A), but i think the dimensions are different.
Don't they exist for Arrma or did someone already made a custom solution for BRCC?

The T-bone bearing/wheel tends to be delicate if you ask me. I have replaced one recently. The bearing really gets a lot of abuse despite it being sealed; the dirt still penetrates the bearing and the cages fall apart. The wheel is molded onto the bearing itself so it is disposable. But its not really expensive anyway. And they are pretty light compared to the Traxxas BB wheelie if you ask me. The Traxxas wheelie wheels look like smaller skateboard wheels. Lol
I think that the Arrma wheelie wheels can be retroed with bearings of the proper size, by replacing the 4 plastic bushings in the wheels.

Last edited:
In my case the wheels didn't matter. The wheelie bar "spring" broke so fast. Fortunately zip tie for a while but then took it off completely and don't miss it. I had to zip tie the traxxas sct for the way I had it set up at first as well.
I want a wheelie bar on my Notorious and my Kraton but otherwise haven't needed it.
Prolly need it for the new to me Granite but we'll see.

Ordered a T-bone front and rear to get rid of chrome hopefully it’s good quality just have to wait and see

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back