Talion Wheels for talion v3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bogis9

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi can anyone recommend a replacement for the standard wheels on the talion v3

I've found that the ProLine 3.8" badlands are the best fit for the v3 Talion so far

If you want to raise the body height from the ground, what are the biggest wheel option then, anyone know?

If you want to raise the body height from the ground, what are the biggest wheel option then, anyone know?

For the winter track we build, I run the proline mx38 badlands as my snow tires. The truggy bairly bottoms out with these so be careful on large jumps if your landing on hard surfaces due to extra stress on the shock mounts. You do lose some steering ability because these tires are very wide, and it is harder on your servo/saver but they look awesome and handle pretty much any terrain.

Attachments

• 20190225_164724.jpg
    20190225_164724.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 57
For the winter track we build, I run the proline mx38 badlands as my snow tires. The truggy bairly bottoms out with these so be careful on large jumps if your landing on hard surfaces due to extra stress on the shock mounts. You do lose some steering ability because these tires are very wide, and it is harder on your servo/saver but they look awesome and handle pretty much any terrain.

Perfect thanks ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back