wheels oscillate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cam1975

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
Hello everyone im new to the Forrum and im in need of some desperate help. I just finished building a Limittless and I have a problem with my steering oscillating every time I go over 20 miles an hour! so bad it will spin the car out!
I have a spektrum receiver with AVC and have it turned down all the way. ive played with gains and trim set ups and I keep coming up with no solution. can someone please help. Thank you.

Is the rx secured down with tape inside the rx box? If it moves around in there, it will throw off the gyro...

Welcome to the fam! ?

That AVC Receiver must be very secure in the RX box as @Hammer Down stated.(y)(y) Flat down facing up square with the Rx box preferred. That is the primary reason the car will oscillate. If the RX dances and vibrates the Gyro gives false ST corrections. You can also disable the AVC. to isolate the oscillating issue if all else fails. There are other reasons. Check this one first. Sometimes its best to use Shoogoo or E6000 adhesive. removable but stronger than Servo tape. Let dry completely. Recalibrate your Radio and also always make sure when you turn on your rig after turning on the Radio FIRST, that the rig is STILL and on a flat level surface. This is very important, or the Gyro will be out of sync when you drive!!!:cool:
Welcome to AF.(y)

Last edited:
it was still on the tape but I could move it around a little with my finger so I removed the tape that it comes with and put some good servo tape and now I can’t move it. I will run again tomorrow.

it was still on the tape but I could move it around a little with my finger so I removed the tape that it comes with and put some good servo tape and now I can’t move it. I will run again tomorrow.
Nice. Please let us know!

I bet problem solved.
Many don't like AVC/gyros. You can disable it if you want as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back