When does it start "getting ridiculous"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Otherside

Huh?
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
Because I think it's getting ridiculous...

Left the 21st, hasn't moved since the 25th.

USPS Customer Service is also not a thing apparently. 😆

Screenshot_20211102-085454_Chrome.jpg

Under 2 weeks, not gonna bother. After that contact seller. As a buyer it's not your job to look after it. Fully understand the frustration. Either package stuck in the 4th dimension or postman is too lazy to ring the door. Means driving 5km to pick it up from their office.

Also arrma stock in europe.

EyJZvDFXAAMgbEI.jpg

Spread in 4 5 shops, and they all want sign up for one purchase just so they can spam me for eternity. And if you don't have the part number you're screwed because none of the shops lists fitment for right cars properly.

Because I think it's getting ridiculous...

Left the 21st, hasn't moved since the 25th.

USPS Customer Service is also not a thing apparently. 😆

View attachment 177628

Similar has happened to me were the tracking shows that its at a standstill but all of a sudden it arrives. Hopefully thats the case.

I've ordered rc stuff from Japan, half the time it says it hasn't left the hobby shop,then it shows up in less than a week
Honestly ANYTHING I've ordered from China... ZERO issues. I've had plenty of things arrive from China faster than things in country. :)

:unsure:

Its the opposite for me. Things I order from China takes months to get to me!

The thing with delivery services (my understanding), depending on where you live, the package may have to literally pass your house to get to the next point or two, only to get back to the delivery location that will make the actual delivery to your house. It does suck at times cause we can track things nowdays and we can watch as our stuff goes here there and everywhere before hitting our door. Or we can pay shipping that costs more than the item we are buying...? Sucks being excited for something ordered huh?

I once had a package from the San Franciso area show up over a month after it was sent to me in Maryland. There hadn't been a change in status for two weeks, so I contacted the seller. The seller sent me a replacement item, which I received in less than a week. The original package showed up more than two weeks after I received the replacement.

I once had a package from the San Franciso area show up over a month after it was sent to me in Maryland. There hadn't been a change in status for two weeks, so I contacted the seller. The seller sent me a replacement item, which I received in less than a week. The original package showed up more than two weeks after I received the replacement.
Crazy!!

My post office can't do a thing and Houston won't answer.

I was waiting on a metal spur gear from Amain a few months ago. Shipping cost was crazy, but at least the spur gear had a nice trip passing my town twice. I might have gotten it faster if I flagged the driver down on the highway. ;)

I was waiting on a metal spur gear from Amain a few months ago. Shipping cost was crazy, but at least the spur gear had a nice trip passing my town twice. I might have gotten it faster if I flagged the driver down on the highway. ;)
Had that happen. Sure I have a screenshot somewhere. Through Wisconsin 2 times on the same delivery. 3rd time, it was delivered.

I went through that when I ordered some rc paint on Amazon. The hobby shop was in the same state. They maoled it and it disappeared. As it said was in transit. I ordered same paints on ebay they came 4 days later. After opening a investigation with usps they found it and delivered it 1 day later. It was at my post office sitting around never scanned.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back