When is an infraction no longer an Infraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turbobrick

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Outcast EXB
OK guys, as you've probably seen I've been building both the infraction and limitless and to me it's a bit of a grey area as speed runners doing extreme speeds with a so called infraction but with limitless 34 or 29t spools with an infraction body surely this is then a limitless with a infraction body

OK your changing esc and motor then it becomes a hybrid but my thinking using the center diff is what it keeps it an infraction

Been waiting a few weeks on a new body for the Infraction but it's going to be an infraction GT one as it will use the the infraction Centre diff otherwise its just another limitless?

Last edited:
OK guys, as you've probably seen I've been building both the infraction and limitless and to me it's a bit of a grey area as speed runners doing extreme speeds with a so called infraction but with limitless 34 or 29t spools with an infraction body surely this is then a limitless with a infraction body

OK your changing esc and motor then it becomes a hybrid but my thinking using the center diff is what it keeps it an infraction

Been waiting a few weeks on a new body for the Infraction but it's going to be an infraction GT one as it will use the the infraction Centre diff otherwise its just another limitless?
I think it’s either what you bought it as or what you want to identify as. These days people are ok with you identifying how ever you like. Call it Caitlin if you want ????

This is an old philosophical question.

If you took all the broken parts off a car and replaced them (the whole car) and built a car out of all the old parts which one is the original?

If you replace every part is it still the same car?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back