When is the new 4s line dropping next month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody got an aproximate date on the announcement
The eagle will land Wed. March 3rd at 4:47 am. CST. USA, Earth.
I am waking up early that day. I set my alarm.⏰

I have my daily chats with JD. We enjoy Tea in the afternoons over Zoom.
And, this has been all over FB anyway. Where you been?
I don't get it?? 🤷‍♂️
Ya slo ya blo.:sleep:

Seriously, sometime in March for the 4s 4x4's last I heard.
Mon . Mar 22. per Amain Hobbies for the OC and Kraton 4s 4x4's. Maybe sooner from HH.
Check their website.

I don't get it?? 🤷‍♂️
Oh, I don't use face book, I'm only 14 and this is the closest I get to social media. I don't even know who "JD" is. But thanks a lot for letting me know.
Is there any way I can get notified from HH when they get it in stock. I can't find it in the settings.

Last edited:
Oh, I don't use face book, I'm only 14 and this is the closest I get to social media. I don't even know who "JD" is. But thanks a lot for letting me know.
Is there any way I can get notified from HH when they get it in stock. I can't find it in the settings.
I am 13 and I have way more. My parents trust me. I have insta, Snap, TikTok (I only watch). Anyway, I cant wait to see the new bodies for the 4s 4x4's!

I am 13 and I have way more. My parents trust me. I have insta, Snap, TikTok (I only watch). Anyway, I cant wait to see the new bodies for the 4s 4x4's!
Oh, I didn't say I wanted to have them and this is the closest to social media I WANT to get. It wouldn't be good for me to have all them when I could be doing WAY more productive things. Plus, I don't have a phone yet and I don't need one. I'm on my school issued chromebook. Are there going to be new bodies? Can't wait!!

You can try calling Horizon Hobby. The new 4s rigs are supposed to be much nicer. Worth the wait. Good luck.
BTW Jason Deardon is the founder of Arrma. FWIW. You are learning. Stay off of social media. I was just joking.
March 22. should be the best guess for the new 4s's. :cool:

You can try calling Horizon Hobby. The new 4s rigs are supposed to be much nicer. Worth the wait. Good luck.
BTW Jason Deardon is the founder of Arrma. FWIW. You are learning. Stay off of social media. I was just joking.
March 22. should be the best guess for the new 4s's. :cool:
Okay, thanks! :) Do you know a price yet? I heard somewhere that it will be $420. Is that correct? Thanks again for answering all my annoying questions.

Last edited:
Are the 4S vehicles basically the 3S platform with upgraded electronics to handle the 4S lipos or downsized 6S vehicles?

I have the urge to grab a new Arrma. Currently have a Typhon 6S and Kraton 6S, tossing up between adding a Mojave 6S or Granite 3S to the lineup but think I'll perhaps wait for an Outcast 4S..?

An upgraded little Mojave brother, Senton 4s, would be nice.
Idk how it would be different from the 3s unless a complete redesign arrma wont redesign a truck and not use its parts for other incoming rcs
Are the 4S vehicles basically the 3S platform with upgraded electronics to handle the 4S lipos or downsized 6S vehicles?

I have the urge to grab a new Arrma. Currently have a Typhon 6S and Kraton 6S, tossing up between adding a Mojave 6S or Granite 3S to the lineup but think I'll perhaps wait for an Outcast 4S..?
The v2 i got told it would completely different from the v1
Planned to come out in the summer or spring
I don't get it?? 🤷‍♂️
Wait what

Idk how it would be different from the 3s unless a complete redesign arrma wont redesign a truck and not use its parts for other incoming rcs.
I agree and a 3s and 4s don’t make sense, but I wouldn’t be surprised if 3s line is replaced by 4s and all 4s models share electronics. So Mega models for entry level and next step is 4s, since we all wan’t to go faster and at some point they have to upgrade (business ’law’). We’ll see🤷‍♂️

I agree and a 3s and 4s don’t make sense, but I wouldn’t be surprised if 3s line is replaced by 4s and all 4s models share electronics. So Mega models for entry level and next step is 4s, since we all wan’t to go faster and at some point they have to upgrade (business ’law’). We’ll see🤷‍♂️

In my opinion, the 4s line served the purpose of being able to put big tires on 1/10 scale trucks. Conceptually similar to 3s vehicles, but with stronger and more powerful drivetrain/suspension components and a T-T brace to handle the bigger Minokawa LP / Backflip LP tires.

I don't see much changing other than electronics and updated components that Arrma has already released but not yet implemented (aluminum shock bodies / metal crown gear and input pinion). Would be nice if they put true 17mm hexes/hubs on (like the Typhon)

Guess I'll have to join SrC's tea time to find out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back