When it all goes wrong 😑

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonK

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 3s
Still trying to get my WL 124019 to 100mph. My Limitless is almost ready for a shake down.
Went out on Sunday morning to run and watched everyone else. Decided to mess about a bit and paid the price. Luckily in the group it was me that got hit, I wish it missed everyone but….. Nothing broken but a good gash, bruised too the bone, sore and swollen. Lesson learned, be much more careful now 😂🤷🏼‍♂️

A536DA7D-03B0-44E8-8D97-4287B4AE7E79.jpeg

DCC962BF-FE25-4218-8452-AA8DF3EF8FB0.jpeg

D3676FAA-B208-49AE-A452-79DE3E83ABD8.jpeg

D910F238-5275-48B2-8BA4-317EC3AF934C.jpeg

Still trying to get my WL 124019 to 100mph. My Limitless is almost ready for a shake down.
Went out on Sunday morning to run and watched everyone else. Decided to mess about a bit and paid the price. Luckily in the group it was me that got hit, I wish it missed everyone but….. Nothing broken but a good gash, bruised too the bone, sore and swollen. Lesson learned, be much more careful now 😂🤷🏼‍♂️

View attachment 176291

View attachment 176292

View attachment 176293

View attachment 176294
Seen too much of this lately. I guess there's more people speed running now so it's more noticeable. Glad it wasn't too bad bro.

Wow, you were lucky.
Stay elevated, that's the best advice. Staying out of the way or behind a barrier doesn't seem to work well.

Up for some Saturday bashing again? Ping me.

Last edited:
Glad that's the worst of it. We have had forum members get seriously injured from speed running cars, such as this thread. Be careful!

Edit: After watching the video, I am not sure I see what happened? Was your car running the other way and you just looked away or what?

Edit 2: Nvm, I can see both cars initially now. Just difficult to see at first.

Glad that's the worst of it. We have had forum members get seriously injured from speed running cars, such as this thread. Be careful!

Edit: After watching the video, I am not sure I see what happened? Was your car running the other way and you just looked away or what?

Edit 2: Nvm, I can see both cars initially now. Just difficult to see at first.
Yeah my car is smaller and the guy taking the video was focused on the leading car. As far as I can determine, I let off, got on to quickly loosing traction, and veered off.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back