When its a beautiful day but all of your RCs are broken

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hector_Fisher

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton EXB
It's a beautiful day outside for the first time in a long while, I had to do SOMETHING to get one of my RCs up and running. Desperate times call for desperate measures!

20220423_154033.jpg

It's a beautiful day outside for the first time in a long while, I had to do SOMETHING to get one of my RCs up and running. Desperate times call for desperate measures!

View attachment 213593
I have a couple of them broken. But most are fixed. Doing other stuff though 😂

Yep know what you're saying. Its beautiful outside and I'm in the shed repairing the body on the senton, working on the bigrock. Got to clean the kraton too ++. Not complaining, I can think of a lot worse things to be doing.

Fix it right away and always take a second car along. Too much work all week long to mess up free time.

Fix it right away and always take a second car along. Too much work all week long to mess up free time.
Cars #1, 2, and 3 were all down. One waiting on parts a month coming from China, second one parts should be coming tomorrow, the other (big rock) I broke earlier this week. It was a perfect storm. I usually do like to always have a main runner and a spare.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back