When you ask ArrmaForum vs don't ask ArrmaForum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bukshypro

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Typhon TLR
  3. Vorteks
I wanted to share with you what difference it can make if one relies on this forum or if it doesn't. The hex hubs are from the same car, on the right, before ArrmaForum advice on the left after ArrmaForum advice.

I cant express how happy I am to be here with you people 🤩

IMG_20230226_114304.jpg

I wanted to share with you what difference it can make if one relies on this forum or if it doesn't. The hex hubs are from the same car, on the right, before ArrmaForum advice on the left after ArrmaForum advice.

View attachment 281216
I too have had great advice and tips from the knowledgeable people here(y)

View attachment 281216
Here is some more advice, I try to avoid using vise grips on any of my rc,s nevertheless 2 pair of vise grips😂

View attachment 281216
You left a lot to the imagination here. One could assume since you scratched up that hub the forum advised you to buy new ones or perhaps they taught you that sometimes a hammer is not always the best tool for the job or you must buy the biggest baddest vice grips to get the job done or a 17mm socket fits perfectly on a 17mm hub for removing and installing properly. I'm guessing the last one!:LOL:. All Kidding aside, I totally agree. There's more knowledge here then Harvard and Yale combined!

You left a lot to the imagination here. One could assume since you scratched up that hub the forum advised you to buy new ones or perhaps they taught you that sometimes a hammer is not always the best tool for the job or you must buy the biggest baddest vice grips to get the job done or a 17mm socket fits perfectly on a 17mm hub for removing and installing properly. I'm guessing the last one!:LOL:. All Kidding aside, I totally agree. There's more knowledge here then Harvard and Yale combined!
You mean you can't fix everything with a hammer.. tell that to Stanley Ipkiss!!

the-mask-hammer.gif

Here is some more advice, I try to avoid using vise grips on any of my rc,s nevertheless 2 pair of vise grips😂
Check my previous thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So, for those w no context, i took them both off myself, but first I managed without the pliers, and the rest w the pliers. now I wont be destroying my hubs anymore 🕺💃

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back