When you sleep in the day you start a new job....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL My kraton hasn't seen a pack in months. It's been shelved so long I took a hinge pin to use on another build and just ordered more for the kraton because he get no love anyway.

I've been focused on speed and forgot how much fun it is to just bash. Winter's almost here so the KEXB is gonna get a workout soon

Both my Kratons need new shoes and the damn backflips are ALWAYS sold out.
I run Backflip Lp's instead of Copperhead 2's. Don't balloon as bad and makes for just a bit better handling. Also runs cooler on the smaller, lighter tires
20220920_192642-01.jpeg

I run Backflip Lp's instead of Copperhead 2's. Don't balloon as bad and makes for just a bit better handling. Also runs cooler on the smaller, lighter tiresView attachment 245360
Yup, my copperhead2 look like new basically..cuz I don't use them. Little traction on everything I tried them on. I do like backflips in all sizes, best OE tires ever!!🤘🍻

I run Backflip Lp's instead of Copperhead 2's. Don't balloon as bad and makes for just a bit better handling. Also runs cooler on the smaller, lighter tiresView attachment 245360
Absolutely the BF LP's . I gave up on the 6s BF's a long time ago. LP's are the bomb. CH 2's just suck. From day 1 out the box, first run, I hated them.
But I have to admit, I am also very partial to my Duratrax Truggy X-cons for my Kraton. ( Zero offset verson)
I woud say these 2 have been my go to tires for quite a while now on my Kraton. I prefer Low profile tires.
X-cons only see the dirt. They are pin tires and wear out real fast on pavement. On dirt and grass they bite well.
LP's I can use everywhere. Just pavement and gravel can wear out any tire faster however.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back