When you want to RC but can't...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheels007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
It sux! My v1 BLX motor finally crapped the bed with a blown bearing. Which in turn stripped my spur gear. I also noticed the metal on the pinion gear has worn down. Today is a beautiful end of summer day and I'm waiting on parts for my BRCC :mad: .
pinion.jpg
spur.jpg

I am building a truck part by part and it definitely put a stop to my spending on my other rigs.

I am building a truck part by part and it definitely put a stop to my spending on my other rigs.
What kind just a regular truck or like some custom rat rod kinda truck sounds cool ive been wanting to do the same turning a crawler into a drift truck

My rigs are usually down for 5-6 weeks minimum when they break due to parts coming from the other side of the globe via slow boat. The wait goes by fast though as I work away for 2 weeks blocks anyway.
Sometimes parts are available locally* but they are overpriced and its better value to order assemblies from Jenny’s RC.
* By local I mean in the same country, closest LHS is 160km away.

Need to grow your stable for backup. 😁
Ya, i told my wife I'll take her Granite for a run...she said no jokingly. I didn't do it though, I couldn't get past the pink body :LOL:.

I am going to add to the the party though. Waiting on the new 4s line-up what ever year that happens or in serious deep thought on a truggified (sp?) Typhon.

Yeah if you break her Granite, you will be waiting again for her parts too. That's why I don't run my 11 yo sons Noto or Infr. unless he asks me to check it out.

Yea i sold off all my rcs mostly had like 1/18 1/16 scale once i got my hands on the senton 3s brushless I never looked back lol but I couldn't imagine having like 5 or more rcs like probably every one on here lol id be happy with two onroad and offroad but of course id upgrade them to the maxx lol 😂

Wow thats a dope spot id go there all the time and shoot id be out there tryna hydroplane lol but nah that is a sick spot here's where i ride lmfao the city sucks asss

View attachment 169239
That is in the city. Just so happens to be on the edge of a park.
45t4563gfsrdegd.jpg

The bad thing is they are doing a major road construction project on W Omaha right in front of the rc track so access is extremely limited.
You either have to park in this tiny parking lot, which is half torn up do to the road construction and walk all the way around highlighted in yellow.
s avsfjfgjdggfsrdegd.jpg

Or you have to park here and walk all the way around. You could park in the red circled area, but then you have to find a way to cross the street, which is impossible as it was 6 lanes that have been squeezed down into 2 during the construction project. There is a uhaul to the west of the track but they won't let us park there as they already have limited space to park their own trucks. They actually filled up the grassy area between their parking lot and the track with their trucks and they still don't have enough space.
e64ettfrwtgfsrdegd.jpg

That is in the city. Just so happens to be on the edge of a park.
View attachment 169240
The bad thing is they are doing a major road construction project on W Omaha right in front of the rc track so access is extremely limited.
You either have to park in this tiny parking lot, which is half torn up do to the road construction and walk all the way around highlighted in yellow.
View attachment 169241

Or you have to park here and walk all the way around. You could park in the red circled area, but then you have to find a way to cross the street, which is impossible as it was 6 lanes that have been squeezed down into 2 during the construction project. There is a uhaul to the west of the track but they won't let us park there as they already have limited space to park their own trucks. They actually filled up the grassy area between their parking lot and the track with their trucks and they still don't have enough space.
View attachment 169245
Well, that sucks. Bring a snack and hopefully there's a port-o-potty near by!

Well, that sucks. Bring a snack and hopefully there's a port-o-potty near by!
There's a crapper near the big parking lot I circled in yellow. It is fancy with auto flush toilets, auto sinks and blow driers for your hands.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back