Where are all the Arrma's hiding?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
  2. 4x4-Mega
Anyone have any clue why even some of the Mega line are out of stock everywhere? I was looking at the Senton in blue, and noone seems to have it, and all of the 3S trucks (Granite, Senton, Big Rock) are back order, as well as the Raider, and the 6S stuff, at least on horizon hobby is right at $499, which seems like a steep drop, but, i cant seem to find any info on why? Getting rid of the 3S stuff in favor of the 6S stuff maybe?

I would hazard a guess production is done in contracted batches and shipped on a slow boat.

I would hazard a guess production is done in contracted batches and shipped on a slow boat.
I would agree with that, except i thought they were made in the states. Wait, your explanation would still work, just in a different way. They put them on a slow leaky boat that got stuck once it got on land. As for production, maybe thats what they do at area 51. It would explain the slow shipping, since the security checks there would slow it down immensely.

The Talion is at $449 on several sites. Is that normal? I thought it was $499 for the 6s models.

The Talion is at $449 on several sites. Is that normal? I thought it was $499 for the 6s models.
Last i knew, the 6S stuff was between $600 and $800, so i have no idea when prices started dropping. The last time i looked at the 6S stuff was the middle of last summer though.

if i wasnt dumping all my money into my typhon i would def buy another talion for 449.. you should get one that...

if i wasnt dumping all my money into my typhon i would def buy another talion for 449.. you should get one that...
That is way, way, out of my budget. Im lucky if i can scrape up the current price for the Mega Granite and Senton. Plus, TBH, i have no real use for that kind of speed.

That is way, way, out of my budget. Im lucky if i can scrape up the current price for the Mega Granite and Senton. Plus, TBH, i have no real use for that kind of speed.

lol... you will be singin a diff tune after you get one brother...

lol... you will be singin a diff tune after you get one brother...
Because of where i run mine at, that much power and speed would be a waste. The longest stretch here is roughly 110 feet, and its extremely rutted and rough, so there is no place for it to really be useful. We don't have the room for ultra fast cars around here. Even my neighbors 3S JLB Cheetah has never been top speed around here.

where do you live?
Upstate N.Y., in a very small neighborhood. On one side is a highway, the other is a main road, and out back is a small field, which is the only place we can run, but, the field is only approximately 80 feet wide by 110 long. Next to the field is a small creek that constantly floods, which is why the field is more of a muddy bog.
It's almost bonus season....don't tell me it's a great deal! ?
Bonus season?

Upstate N.Y., in a very small neighborhood. On one side is a highway, the other is a main road, and out back is a small field, which is the only place we can run, but, the field is only approximately 80 feet wide by 110 long. Next to the field is a small creek that constantly floods, which is why the field is more of a muddy bog.

Bonus season?
It's that time of year the company I work for gives out bonuses.

V2 blx and mega vehicles questionmark?

6s prices lowering to get out old v3 stock for new v4 stock?

I wouldnt mind even a Mega, if i could find one. The only one i have found so far is the Senton in red, at least, anywhere that has it in stock, and, yes, this will sound like i am being overly picky, but, a red truck would ruin my collection, and, i suck at painting, or the Granite in green. Look through Horizon hobby, and most of the sub $300 trucks are on backorder, except for the 2WD stuff, and, i already have 2 2WD's that don't work very well out back. On Amamzon, they only show the red Senton, and a 3S Granite, for $35 more than retail, which may not seem like much, but, with my luck, by the time i ready to actually get it, that will be out of stock too. So far, the only viable options in my price range are either the red Senton, which, i would have to have painted within a day, the green Granite, which wont work for what im trying to do, the ECX Torment, and, personal preference, im not in any way a fan of ECX, the Redcat terremoto, which wont hold up to much abuse, or, buy a guy i knows Team associated SC10 and put bigger tires on it like i did my Force RC warhawk. The other option is to get another Force RC Outbreak, and modify that to at least be useable, but, as i learned with the Warhawk (the Outbreak and Warhawk are identical chassis, the only difference are wheels and body), they cant even hold up to mild bashing on 2S. My Fury is way stronger than either of the Force RC trucks. Now, if only i could make the Fury 4WD. My ideal vehicle would be the 3S Senton with a mad max style full body and Granite wheels and tires.

Last edited:
Most of the factories in China shut down production during Chinese New Year. One of our suppliers for my work is based in China and they sent us an email stating that the parts would ship out after Chinese New Year and would take 60-70 days to get to us.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back