Where can a guy buy a TP motor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dauransx

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
How does one buy a motor from TPmotors if their site does not work and they refuse to email you back after weeks of your first email. Nobody that i see sells the 4260-CM 2080kv and if they do they want $200 or so.

When i go to buy from the TP site, my address, my name and my phone number they claim is not real or not accurate or w/e.

Last edited:
How does one buy a motor from TPmotors if their site does not work and they refuse to email you back after weeks of your first email. Nobody that i see sells the 4260-CM 2080kv and if they do they want $200 or so.

When i go to buy from the TP site, my address, my name and my phone number they claim is not real or not accurate or w/e.
what about killmode, aren't they the same motor?
https://www.killmoderc.com/

Where is TP

Where are TP motors made??? By who? I know they are generally very expensive.

Where is TP

Tppower are made in china, they are one of the cheaper priced motors but run well. i tend to stay away from cm motors or try too.

Where is TP

They also have a company here in the US so i think they are US based but they make the motors in China, i think....

They also have a company here in the US so i think they are US based but they make the motors in China, i think....
yes they have sales in europe, and usa i know. but manufactured in china.

The USA location has a pretty decent stock of motors (they originate from China)
If the motor is in stock they can get it to you within 3 business days. (at least that was my experience 2 weeks ago)

They also have a guy who is their "assembler" for swapping out end caps for the various options.

-Liberty

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back