Europe Where can i bash in or near Richmond Surrey?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazza

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hi, new to Arrma, I have a Kraton v4 6s, just wanted to know if there is any where to bash in Richmond Upon Thames, I take my FTX Outlaws to Richmond park, but the Kraton maybe a little fast for there.
Thanks Dazza

Not off the top of my head but if you ask in #arcouk someone will know of a place near you. I'll ask ?

Welcome to da club mate ?

I use to hang out in Putney/Richmond area many years ago. I bet it’s changed a lot now plus knife crime being strife in the UK too ?
to be fair the media pushing that narrative as it has changed recently - your new home doesn't even report all shootings no more as its too common - I guess this may be that case here for knife crimes in years to come if they cant get a handle on it

to be fair the media pushing that narrative as it has changed recently - your new home doesn't even report all shootings no more as its too common - I guess this may be that case here for knife crimes in years to come if they cant get a handle on it
You’re right about that. But you also have the pro gun activists that get riled up when gun reform is brought up.

knife crime has always been around since when I was growing up. Yes I used to carry one too when I use to think I was a “bad boy”. It was a ratchet knife which got banned years ago

knife crime has always been around since when I was growing up. Yes I used to carry one too when I use to think I was a “bad boy”. It was a ratchet knife which got banned years ago
There is a difference though ~ when I was a kid growing up I always carried a knife, mainly a lock knife or Swiss army knife but occasionally larger fixed blades as well. The thing is even when we were in fights (losing as well as winning) stabbing someone never even crossed our minds!.

We knew what could happen if we did that, the implications for ourselves and the other person, plus we had empathy. You took your beating and that was that.

Nowadays some of these kids it would seem haven't got a brain cell between them or a shred of empathy or decency. Honestly some of them are just complete wastes of life.

Back on topic ~ sorry to derail your welcome Dazza. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back