Where can I buy a small 3S battery like this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parcou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Typhon TLR
  9. Vorteks
Looking for a site or link where I can get a small lipo battery...suggestions

This is the battery I use for my Game Changer fans, Its a 3S with a 2S plug on it....but it needs a 3S balance port....weird battery. All I need is the 3S balance connection which runs my fans I do not use the 2S lipo plug never. This 1300mAh is puffed up now I not sure if it safe to keep using. Looking for something small in this range that I can put inside my Infraction so size is important not the mAh capacity and needs a 3S balance port.

Any suggestions please?

1621516198880.png

Amazon ... a lot of drone batteries are in that size/capacity range (1100 to 1500 mAh). Most of them come with XT60 plugs though, but if you're using the balance port then it shouldn't matter - you'll just need different cables for your charger.

Looking for a site or link where I can get a small lipo battery...suggestions

This is the battery I use for my Game Changer fans, Its a 3S with a 2S plug on it....but it needs a 3S balance port....weird battery. All I need is the 3S balance connection which runs my fans I do not use the 2S lipo plug never. This 1300mAh is puffed up now I not sure if it safe to keep using. Looking for something small in this range that I can put inside my Infraction so size is important not the mAh capacity and needs a 3S balance port.

Any suggestions please?

View attachment 146826
You can’t use a 2S lipo for a 3S balance connection. That 3S balance connector is wired to pull from a 3S pack and the fans are rated to run on 3S voltage as well. Just buy another 1000mah 3S pack. Why fight it?

I've got all types of oddball batteries for my airplanes from Hobbyking. Good prices, good selection.

You can’t use a 2S lipo for a 3S balance connection. That 3S balance connector is wired to pull from a 3S pack and the fans are rated to run on 3S voltage as well. Just buy another 1000mah 3S pack. Why fight it?

You are right that is what I want to do is buy a new battery...don't know why it is so hard for me to find a small one with 3S balance port... :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back