Where can I buy these stickers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hpiracer

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I want to have a body shell like this, where can I buy the stickers?
1642805299218.png
1642805299582.png

No clue. Just keep searching. You may get lucky. You really have to Google it hard. Check FleaBay.
They can be custom made if you only had the right equipment. There are sellers that do just this. Made to order.
Remember that much of it is Licensed Livery to begin with. Monster, Hoonigan etc. Depending where you end up finding it.

No clue. Just keep searching. You may get lucky. You really have to Google it hard. Check FleaBay.
They can be custom made if you only had the right equipment. There are sellers that do just this. Made to order.
Remember that much of it is Licensed Livery to begin with.
So I can't buy them anywhere?

No clue if that's doable or not.:rolleyes:
I am sure you are not alone on this.
May have to get creative in your search like I stated above.
The Picture above is a scale vehicle. I am sure the graphics exist somewhere for scale Models in a similar format.???
Need to search more. I have seen Monster stickers on some models/RC's. China RC/ model vendors may have bootlegs of these. Best case.
ZD Racing has Hoonigan large RC scale livery on one of their rigs. I don't know if the graphics are sold separately. Usually come with the replacement body.

Edited.

Last edited:
I remember finding some companies making wraps for some Traxxas rigs on eBay with similar designs but that was about 4 years ago

Find a local graphics guy and say hey make me this, there is a guy in my town that will make anything I show him, usually for 20 bucks and a case of beer, look for a small 1 man shop. They are usually willing to do anything needed for a customer

@MacsCDP might be able to make something like that.
Thanks for the tag but I wont touch monster with a 100 foot pole and most folks running a business, even just trying to make as a side hustle for profit should avoid them. They've already contacted a few graphic places that support the RC world and all their stuff with monster on it is off their sales sites now.

Aside from that....I can make most the others for you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back