Kraton Where can I get a crown gear for front diff?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RcDaddy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
My kraton has been down for months i need a crown gear for front diff. Im losing patience. We only have a few weeks of weather thats suitable to be outside playing. If anyone had ideas for alternative gear or wants to sell me one idc i need to get it up and running. Please help

Try one of these guys,

Hobby Express
415 Wards Corner Rd, Loveland, OH 45140
(513) 248-4666

Pit Row Radio Control Racing
7796 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45236
(513) 891-7487
I just got a complete diff set (AR 220041) from Pit Row.

I have one if you can have if you are referring to part # AR 310497 It has a small chip on the outer corner of one tooth but it might get you by for a while.

I wish everyone was like the members of this forum well minus a few but ill check them out if no luck i may take ya up on the chipped gear. It has to be my front crown gear. It started making god awful grinding noise only when i hit the brakes then it got progressively worse i then started using my old worn gears to no avail. I took front diff out ran it down driveway in rear wheel only and no noise. Sooooo that must be the problem

Man, It's hard to say but I would completely disassemble that diff, pinion, pinion bearings, diff cup and all. Something happening somewhere. If not there maybe look at center diff and bearings. Might be fooling you because of the difference in the torque load on the drive line with the front diff disconnected.

Ive torn that female dog apart multiple times. Im gonna start with new front crown go from there. This no parts thing is killin me thank god its the v2 thats down n out and my v3 is runnin it just sucks that when my son is around one of us has to drive a 10th scale!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back