Granite Where can I get upgraded diffs for my mega 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollar51

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
I'm curious if there's anything I can do to upgrade to metal gears in my diffs and a decent brushless combo to run 3s..?..?.. plz help

It will probably be a little while (if at all) since the Mega 4x4 only has been out since late last year. You should be fine with a somewhat mild 540 4 pole brushless motor with the stock drive train.

Best regards,
Brian

It will probably be a little while (if at all) since the Mega 4x4 only has been out since late last year. You should be fine with a somewhat mild 540 4 pole brushless motor with the stock drive train.

Best regards,
Brian
Brian... ty very much for the reply. Ok that's very helpful..do you know of any other vehicles parts that will fit?..

The Mega 4x4 is an all new design so I doubt any other parts will fit except for common parts like shocks, pinion gear and motor.

Best regards,
Brian

I thrown away the RTR setup on first day to put a Redcat 50A waterproof ESC (WP-10BL50-RTR) with an old Feigao sensorless 3800 kV. I've done multiple 3S packs (20 and 50C) with it and got no issue whatsoever. Power and speed are pretty much perfect, got torque and able to drive it full throttle all the time or so. It got really good runtime since amps output is not too high However, the slipper clutch slips alot. I should tighten it but I am afraid to break diffs or something since all is plastic... I am please with this truck but too bad there's no upgrades made by RPM (like the bumper I just broke).

I thrown away the RTR setup on first day to put a Redcat 50A waterproof ESC (WP-10BL50-RTR) with an old Feigao sensorless 3800 kV. I've done multiple 3S packs (20 and 50C) with it and got no issue whatsoever. Power and speed are pretty much perfect, got torque and able to drive it full throttle all the time or so. It got really good runtime since amps output is not too high However, the slipper clutch slips alot. I should tighten it but I am afraid to break diffs or something since all is plastic... I am please with this truck but too bad there's no upgrades made by RPM (like the bumper I just broke).
RPM upgrades available !

You are right now they have front and rear a-arms! I asked about when more parts will be available for ARRMA and they said they were waiting about the legal proceeding going on. I read somewhere it's now done.

Still need more RPM parts like the front bumper I broke 3 times and the link bars between shock tower and hubs.

You are right now they have front and rear a-arms! I asked about when more parts will be available for ARRMA and they said they were waiting about the legal proceeding going on. I read somewhere it's now done.

Still need more RPM parts like the front bumper I broke 3 times and the link bars between shock tower and hubs.

Tbone has front and rear, even wheelie bar

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back