Where can I still buy an Arrma Nero?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me what harm would it be to contract another company (if not, them), to make a few hundred parts. But I guess it's about current sales and not parts support.

Old thread. Nero is obsolete. Zero support.
But if you want one, I am sure there is one somewhere with your name on it and a price to match.;) I hope its a going to be a shelf queen. Vintage that she is.
Old thread. Nero is obsolete. Zero support.
But if you want one, I am sure there is one somewhere with your name on it and a price to match.;) I hope its a going to be a shelf queen. Vintage that she is.
I have a The ShelfQueen, youve been looking for. Almost in perfect condition, working diff brain/remote, new body, new oversized proline trencher

Couldn't hurt, but I'm sure you haven't been the only one who have texted about that.

I sold two of them.. one was used, and the other was new in an opened box.. Three months later they discontinued them....🤬🤬🤬... Mike

Saw your post and I have one that that you could only dream about. NO JOKE! Fully functioning Diff Brain and Remote. Full metal dust protectors.

The right price may end your search, and stop me from auctioning her on Ebay?

16797023889191589038220337323002.jpg

16797025572117343722001822700501.jpg

16797029097992096698629177684912.jpg

I had a great convo with jason and he explained to me that horizonhobby didnt buy the tooling to make the nero parts. But he couldnt explain to me why a part out of stock with no shipping date and labeled “not available” suddenly came back in stock last week. He suggested transfer of stock from the horizonhobby EU. The new arrma tags were started around the time of the big rock. So all the parts that are available still are the parts remaining that were produced before hobbico’s death. I hope to continue the convo later with him. Im still shocked that im able to speak witht the funder of arrma and receive answers.

Traxasss forced Arrma to stop selling the Nero. Sued Hobbico ect. for Patent infringements,
I guess making parts and supporting those Nero's still in the wild is perfectly fine.(y)(y)
I bet the Nero would still be available otherwise. It was popular.
Nero reminds me of an HPI Electric Savage. The chassis layout that is. But the shocks are Uprights, Not Laydowns, a saw point with Trx.

What bothers me is the front lower arms are discontinued according to horizonhobby.
Doesn't makes sense. Arms are a fundamentally replaced part for most models.:unsure:
Maybe the available parts are just New old stock repackaged. If not current reproductions???
If Arrma/HH wanted to truly support the Nero at this point, they would offer ALL the parts IMHO. Including the Diff Brain.
The Nero was legally Forced off the market. There must be many in the wild, for continued support to worth anything to HH.
Maybe HH is just sticking it to Traxass.
It's anyones guess.

Doesn't makes sense. Arms are a fundamentally replaced part for most models.:unsure:
Maybe the available parts are just New old stock repackaged. If not current reproductions???
If Arrma/HH wanted to truly support the Nero at this point, they would offer ALL the parts IMHO. Including the Diff Brain.
The Nero was legally Forced off the market. There must be many in the wild, for continued support to worth anything to HH.
Maybe HH is just sticking it to Traxass.
It's anyones guess.
The diff brain was part of the lawsuit they had to be deatroyed you can still buy the locking servos ect

I understand that the lay down shocks and the triangular steeeing arms pictured here were the main issue with Traxxas. Arrma made a bigger, badder version of the erevo. The diff brain took the car to a completely new level as it could wheelie, drift, crawl.
Sucks that all other rc cars are a copy, but this one was singled out.
16797837005743535851318196945325.jpg

I understand that the lay down shocks and the triangular steeeing arms pictured here were the main issue with Traxxas. Arrma made a bigger, badder version of the erevo. The diff brain took the car to a completely new level as it could wheelie, drift, crawl.
Sucks that all other rc cars are a copy, but this one was singled out.View attachment 288139
Sad indeed

I didn't know traxxas built a diff control like the neros?

Diff brain had nothing to do with lawsuit.

The shocks, rx/tx cover & saver were the main culprits.
Hobbico pulled the Nero line on their own instead of continuing the lawsuit seeings how it contributed to H going bankrupt.

I have 3, a nib Nero BR and a fairly new one besides the shelf rig.
I had a pile of them at one time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back