Where can I still buy an Arrma Nero?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rek’D Up

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey guys new to the forum & sorry if there has already been a thread created about this but I have not seen one but I was curious what country or countries you could still buy the Nero from that offer shipping to the US?

Thanks,
Rek’d

Is the Nero and variations going to still be produced and for sale in other regions? I would guess they would not be just from a sensible business model standpoint.

They are super rare now on eBay also. I feel lucky having built a shelf queen fazon.

I messaged Arrma & they said it is possible but they could not “help” me do do that (tell me the exact sites).

I have found a couple hobby shops in different countries that have all 3 Nero versions in stock & do have Fazons in stock but shipping is killer! Lol.

I know what you are talking about when you say shipping is killer. The giant beetle body I bought for my x-maxx project from a contact in Germany cost me $98 shipped. $46 was shipping.

It was so worth it though.

I’ve seen 2 brand new Fazons on eBay. One was coming from Israel, of all places lol, and the other was the UK.
I haven’t seen a Big Rock yet.

I check a nation wide Craigslist. That’s how I scored my new Big Rock. How I scored it was unique.
Some guy was selling a drone or something, crs But the only picture of the BR was of it off on the side facing other direction.
I contacted him and he says I wouldn’t want it cause it’s new.
Lol, excuse me, lol.
Now, I was willing and prepared to pay full price. Why shouldn’t I? It’s new after all. But I didn’t, lol.

His definition and mine of “like new” are different like anyone els.
It actually ended up costing me more once I got it cause i didn’t expect it to be new. I had to buy another so I could keep other one mint. So that started my Snap On x Maxx liquidation, lol.

Last edited:
I just found mine used on Facebook Marketplace! I also saw a Bigrock that needed a motor. You can find them used if not opposed to that idea. This truck is insane! I love it!

I just picked up a blue Nero off Facebook, New Hampshire area. No gouges on chassis and super light scratches on one side of roof. Could almost be considered as “nib”.
Then there’s the $60-$80 in nip parts.
Shipped to the far left coast for $325.

So nice to finally be on the receiving end of an outstanding deal...for me.

It didn’t just fall in my lap either. I’ve been working the classifieds relentlessly, lol.

I just picked up a blue Nero off Facebook, New Hampshire area. No gouges on chassis and super light scratches on one side of roof. Could almost be considered as “nib”.
Then there’s the $60-$80 in nip parts.
Shipped to the far left coast for $325.

So nice to finally be on the receiving end of an outstanding deal...for me.

It didn’t just fall in my lap either. I’ve been working the classifieds relentlessly, lol.

Thats a great deal! I paid $400 with 2 smc batteries and a nice charger. Also got a Revo 3.3 with a blown motor thrown in...might convert it to brushless but not sure yet.

Nib? Nowhere reliably. You MIGHT find one on Ebay. But expect the $2000 + range for NIB. I've seen poor condition non-diff brain ones sell for $900

Nib? Nowhere reliably. You MIGHT find one on Ebay. But expect the $2000 + range for NIB. I've seen poor condition non-diff brain ones sell for $900
I believe the prices have went down. Found a nero in pieces on ebay for 400$. Got mine in great condition for that price locally. Never expected to own one

Last edited:
Hey guys new to the forum & sorry if there has already been a thread created about this but I have not seen one but I was curious what country or countries you could still buy the Nero from that offer shipping to the US?

Thanks,
Rek’d
I seen a few on eBay but they are up there in price and they both weren't in good condition..good luck

This thread was from 2018

man form GIF
mitsubishi business time GIF

Old thread. Nero is obsolete. Zero support.
But if you want one, I am sure there is one somewhere with your name on it and a price to match.;) I hope its a going to be a shelf queen. Vintage that she is.

Old thread. Nero is obsolete. Zero support.
But if you want one, I am sure there is one somewhere with your name on it and a price to match.;) I hope its a going to be a shelf queen. Vintage that she is.
90% of the parts are still available at horizonhobby. Ima run mine. The worst u cant get anymore is the front lower arms, one diff shim and the original plastic servo saver hub.
Im going to record videos of mine i have a box full of parts i ordered from different hobbyshops trough canada. Found the diff shims and the discontinued servo saver hub set. Lower A arms are available everywhere still

Last edited:
Nice.(y) I met one guy out bashing with one. He had it all custom modded out, because he couldn't get stock parts. Nice rig. Kind of overengineered but representitive of Arrma stuff back in the day.(y) QC was way better back then IMHO.

Nice.(y) I met one guy out bashing with one. He had it all custom modded out, because he couldn't get stock parts. Nice rig. Kind of overengineered but representitive of Arrma stuff back in the day.(y) QC was way better back then IMHO.
Its weird. Its like if parts started getting produced again... a lot of the parts i have now have the new arrma tag. The rear big rock bumper was labeled “not available” like discontinued with no next shipment date then suddently it came back in stock and ordered one trough my hobbyshop last week
20230324_133736.jpg

It's not like Arrma doesn't still have the molds and specs for the Hobbico stuff. It would be smart to produce 100 or so parts to support Nero brand.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back