Where do Canadians buy their lipos?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal

I'm on one today
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
I got my nephews a Big Rock and a Granite when they were here visiting recently, they live in Canada. My brother is shopping for lipos now and I recommended the two pack of 2s Zeee's which go for $35 here, same poop up his way is $114!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF! Where do you northern members get some budget lipos????

USA:
1000001409.png

Canada:
1000001410.png

My first thought is buying them here and then shipping them up but I'd be worried about them getting hung up at the border for being "hazardous". Any experience with that too????
I just got 6 batteries from China. I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t blink twice. As long as you check off yes… as for lipo,ect it only goes ground.

I got my nephews a Big Rock and a Granite when they were here visiting recently, they live in Canada. My brother is shopping for lipos now and I recommended the two pack of 2s Zeee's which go for $35 here, same poop up his way is $114!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF! Where do you northern members get some budget lipos????

USA:
View attachment 272299

Canada:
View attachment 272300
Zeee sucks. I buy hrb personally. Zee lipos like to get their positive lead ripped off the terminals

Zeee sucks. I buy hrb personally. Zee lipos like to get their positive lead ripped off the terminals
I disagree, I've abused six different Zeee's for the past two years without a single issue, but I appreciate the recommendation nonetheless.

I disagree, I've abused six different Zeee's for the past two years without a single issue, but I appreciate the recommendation nonetheless.
I used the hard packs. Idk what clown put them togueter but the case was bigger than the cells to take up the death space they added a small rectangle foam still dirt got in inside and rocks and it almost punctured the bottom cells. I have had terrible experience with hard packs. The cells get crushed inside the case or the positive lead gets ripped out. I had 2 pairs 3 failed in a span of a year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back