Where do you buy your ramps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC-RAD

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Mojave
  5. Outcast 4s
I’ve been trying to locate and purchase plastic kicker/launch ramps that have a curve in them but I can’t find any site that sells them.

I’ve seen ramps that have a straight angle like the Landwave ramps but I’m looking to send my rigs higher in the air.

I prefer plastic since they are lighter and more durable than making my own out of wood.

Anyone know where I can purchase ramps like these? From YouTube vids, discountramps.com sold some but they don’t anymore and Kryptonic ramps seem to be gone as well.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

I had a set from discount ramps on backorder from Amazon about a year ago. This went on for months before I gave up on them. Shortly after found out they were discontinued, it's a shame because it was a pair for $99.00

https://www.banggood.com/Racing-Hig...-p-1368684.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN
Recently ordered one. It's the only one I've found with the right dimensions that didn't cost over $200. Delivery will take awhile. I hope it works well. The T-bone racing ones are 16" wide, which is useless*, unless you get two. Many of the over $200 ones are also too narrow.

*EDIT - Tbone Racing has 24" and 34.5" wide ramps

Last edited:
I found my kicker ramp on Facebook Marketplace for $5. I would look there.

Purchased a RC Bash ramp May 30th.... but due to covid I haven't received my ramp yet :rolleyes:....

https://www.rcbashramp.com/

Once it comes in I'll do a review. Seen videos of it on youtube, kind of worried its not wide enough for the XMaxx as it looks like it barely fits, also I'm a bit worried the metal bend in the middle with a the weight and speed of the XMaxx crashing into it.
Kind of like this video of his kid jumping on it

A week after I ordered the RCBash found out that TBone was making them also, wish I purchased their largest.

Fresh Park also makes ramps too
https://www.freshpark.com/products/rc.html
This one is ridiculous
https://www.freshpark.com/products/rc/ricky-johnson-jump-ramp-moto.html

RC bash ramp is not thick or strong enough, has no cross bracing that I could see, not wide enough and hardware is raised on the surface. A little kid caving it in is ridiculous, hard pass for my money!
Oh, almost forgot, It's noisy!!

I’m somewhat leaning towards the TBR AirTime Ramp. I know it’s pricy but I was planning on buying 4 of the plastic kicker ramps so I could stack them and put them side by side......but still can’t find anything local or on the interweb and the TBR ramp looks to fit my needs.

I know the TBR ramp just came out a couple months ago and they have some vids of their FB page which look not bad. Guess I’m waiting for someone to review it.....might just be me.

0CD48C86-F124-4DAE-9E7E-BC1F34BD89AC.jpeg

RC bash ramp is not thick or strong enough, has no cross bracing that I could see, not wide enough and hardware is raised on the surface. A little kid caving it in is ridiculous, hard pass for my money!
Oh, almost forgot, It's noisy!!

Yeah :(

I’m somewhat leaning towards the TBR AirTime Ramp. I know it’s pricy but I was planning on buying 4 of the plastic kicker ramps so I could stack them and put them side by side......but still can’t find anything local or on the interweb and the TBR ramp looks to fit my needs.

I know the TBR ramp just came out a couple months ago and they have some vids of their FB page which look not bad. Guess I’m waiting for someone to review it.....might just be me.
that does look good. I did not see that last time I checked

Posted this in the wrong thread.... Apologize to the mods and the thread starter of that thread.

Quick Review
I purchased a RCBashramp at over 230 USD.
Why did I buy it? I'm pressed for time and building out a wooden ramp from all the tutorials on forums and youtube would end up being quite hefty.

Well after buying this and having connections with welders in my area I think its pretty easy to make if you can find some metal fabricators/builders in your area.

So was the bash ramp worth it for the price?
Pros:
- Its light weight
- The laser/cnc whatever was used to cut out their logo looks nice and clean
- Takes no time to set up and take down
- It'll send your RC flying (y)

Cons:
- It is narrow.. Its built for 1/10th scale. Yes you can get away with 1/8th scale buggy as they usually scale to the same size as a 1/10th SCT. YES we could get a Xmaxx on it but it takes a lot of lining up
- The bolts you use to secure the diamond sheet doesn't lay flush. I can see it being a issue like having tires just shredding from it
- Its light, it didn't move when we where playing with it but I can see it being an issue. Gonna get a heavier connecting brace.
- The sheet metal that makes the ramp doesn't have any support nor does it have any braces. Like in that one review where the kid jumps on it and it caves in. I can see a Xmaxx coming in at a wrong angle and doing the same
- Got mine in painted and wasn't that impressed. Had a big chip on mine and during the build a little more flaked off

TLDR:
3 out of 5 stars

If you care to read even more,
Because of COVID I had to wait over five weeks to get mine. The packaging sucked. Way to much use of packaging tape, it took us more time unpacking the thing than it took building it.
And yes so far its been negative but its a good starting point for me. Gonna get wider plate and brace the middle.

It was worth the purchase.

I might end up building one with a bunch of scrap wood laying around. I can't believe how hard it is to find plastic launch ramps that are a decent size.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back