Kraton Where does the ESC fan plug in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Mojave EXB
A couple weeks ago one of the blades on my stock Spektrum 160A ESC fan broke. I tore it apart to measure the fan and ordered a replacement. Im just now getting around to installing a new high rpm fan but I can for the life of me remember where the esc fan plugged in. I see where there one spot in between the bullet connectors for the motor but I remember the motor fan plugging in there and I don't see any other places to plug it in. Can someone throw me a bone plz?

A couple weeks ago one of the blades on my stock Spektrum 160A ESC fan broke. I tore it apart to measure the fan and ordered a replacement. Im just now getting around to installing a new high rpm fan but I can for the life of me remember where the esc fan plugged in. I see where there one spot in between the bullet connectors for the motor but I remember the motor fan plugging in there and I don't see any other places to plug it in. Can someone throw me a bone plz?

I do not have that ESC but I have the Infraction 150A ESC. The fan plug-in is on the outside of the ESC...should see 3 pins pointing up where the fan connector goes over. Mine is located between my motor wires.

I do not have that ESC but I have the Infraction 150A ESC. The fan plug-in is on the outside of the ESC...should see 3 pins pointing up where the fan connector goes over. Mine is located between my motor wires.
If you have yours plugged in there then where is your motor fan plugged in?

Ok well I figured it out, the stock ESC fan had a splitter built in to it which I didnt recall and, since I used an after market high rpm fan it doesn't have this splitter but no biggie since I can just make one.

Ok well I figured it out, the stock ESC fan had a splitter built in to it which I didnt recall and, since I used an after market high rpm fan it doesn't have this splitter but no biggie since I can just make one.

Right.....and on my aftermarket fans, I use did not have the extra plug.... What I use now is a Y-splitter off the ESC in the plug to go to the ESC fan and the motor fan....

Right.....and on my aftermarket fans, I use did not have the extra plug.... What I use now is a Y-splitter off the ESC in the plug to go to the ESC fan and the motor fan....
May I ask where you got the splitter? I bought my Mojave 6S used and the guy had used the 2nd plug off the fan plug for a light bar. He didn't secure the wire properly and it woynd up ripping that plug off. It also messed up the original wiring for the fan. The fan but would like to have the 2nd plug.. thanks.
May I ask where you got the splitter? I bought my Mojave 6S used and the guy had used the 2nd plug off the fan plug for a light bar. He didn't secure the wire properly and it woynd up ripping that plug off. It also messed up the original wiring for the fan. The fan but would like to have the 2nd plug.. thanks.
My original post should have said I plan on Replacing the fan but would still like to have the 2nd plug.

My original post should have said I plan on Replacing the fan but would still like to have the 2nd plug.

I will link it below but make sure you get the right end, JST, JR, etc for your connection. They sell all combinations

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08DY62Y7X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QN32TR8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DXYL4VS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back