Where have all the older Arrma owners gone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajdragon

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Raider
Hi

I just recently realized that there are not all that many original Arrma owner on this site. There seemed to be a lot of them on the old Arrma forum but I haven't seen many of them here. It's like there is a gap between the new current Arrma owners and the original Arrma owners. Has anyone else noticed this.

Hi

Most of the people here are recent purchasers of Armma vehicles from with in the last year and a half, but what about all the other people that bought Arrma vehicles from when they first came out. You don't seem to here much from them, it's like they gave up on Arrma or something. And the other forums that have anything to do with Arrma are updated at a snails pace.

Last edited:
Well....
In my case regarding Arrma.

I bought this Raider XL.
500.00 RTR

Spent another 200.00 on parts when i got the buggy.

After driving it for a mear 20min...then its trashed itself?

Spend another 175.00 in fixing this not too mention the time researching a remedy & labour.

Now that its where it is today...ill keep it but as i told Arrma in an email recently, whereas i will never buy another kit from this company.

I discovered the old sight, posted here and there, then realized I was the only poster there.
Had it not been for @ajdragon telling me about AF, I'd still be over there doing the schizophrenic thing, like Russel Crowe in Beautiful Mind...

Technically I own an original Arrma granite now upgraded to the newer style but I bought It second hand and my sons new 2 yrs ago. Lol
Hi

I just recently realized that there are not all that many original Arrma owner on this site. There seemed to be a lot of them on the old Arrma forum but I haven't seen many of them here. It's like there is a gap between the new current Arrma owners and the original Arrma owners. Has anyone else noticed this.

I discovered the old sight, posted here and there, then realized I was the only poster there.
Had it not been for @ajdragon telling me about AF, I'd still be over there doing the schizophrenic thing, like Russel Crowe in Beautiful Mind...
I also used the original forum I believe @WoodiE told me about this one

I was a fairly big user of the forum.
But I was so fed up with the way Arrma neglected it's factory forum and customers...than Woody came with the brilliant idea to create a independent Arrma forum.
The rest is history ;)

I looked at the old forum a few weeks ago, and it looks like a ghost town :p

Cue the Ennio Moriconne score...

See the derelict servers standing in the dessert...A old UPS cracking with its last bits of electricity...In the distance you see a Mojave driving off in the sunset.......

People came...Its servers had no life...They went to a better place... ;)

Whats your point @ajdragon ?...

:)

Hi

I don't have a point really. It's just that the first gen owner don't seem to exist anymore and most of the people here are current gen owners. The old forums are like finding hieroglyphs that where left behind for the next generation to read and decipher on there own. It's like they all got rid of there Arrmas and moved on and hope they never see another Arrma for as long as they live.

Im close to being 1 of the casualties....
Arrma makes me vomit in my mouth.

They will fail if they don't step up...SOON

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back