Where is all the Jota painters ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccar4life

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon TLR
I have only seen one Green candy Jota

Where is all the others ?

Wish to see this body painted in different colors and style now.

Please share if you have painted one

I don't think many people outside of Europe have received one yet.
Mine is supposed to have landed in the US and should be here later this week.

I am now planning on a Yellow with real carbon fiber scheme. (was originally thinking black with carbon fiber)

Mine is painted but I need to make some corrections before I upload any pictures. The wheels turned out nice but the body...eh, I'm a little disappointed. It's not super poop, but it ain't great either. I hope it can be salvaged.
1653413306761.png

Mine is painted but I need to make some corrections before I upload any pictures. The wheels turned out nice but the body...eh, I'm a little disappointed. It's not super poop, but it ain't great either. I hope it can be salvaged.
View attachment 219431

I am nervous to paint mine. I suppose if it turns out ugly then it can be trashed as a speed runner or a parking lot basher (y)

I am nervous to paint mine. I suppose if it turns out ugly then it can be trashed as a speed runner or a parking lot basher (y)
That was my exact same thought. It's kind of like giving up halfway through a thesis the night before it's due, putting down your pen and thinking..."I'm getting an incomplete!". Sometimes it just feels good to give up. To take the road most travelled.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back