Granite Where to buy a cheap replacement for the rear wheel axle (AR310861)?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaxli

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
The threads on the screw of the wheel axle is stripped so I'm looking for a replacement. The price on Arrma site is $17 so I'm looking for a cheaper option. However after looking on Amazon the generic replacements are smaller. Is there some place I can buy a compatible replacement for cheaper?

The threads on the screw of the wheel axle is stripped so I'm looking for a replacement. The price on Arrma site is $17 so I'm looking for a cheaper option. However after looking on Amazon the generic replacements are smaller. Is there some place I can buy a compatible replacement for cheaper?
Jennysrc.com
But you can only get the stub axles in combination with the drive shafts. All 4 drive shafts with all 4 stub axles for $32

https://jennysrc.com/products/arrma...fts-front-rear-axle-senton-big-rock-ara4302v3

Jennys doesn’t carry Voltage parts so you’re pretty much stuck with Arrma stock parts. Well…Integy makes drive train parts but they are expensive and cause other issues since they are all metal.

Oops! Didn't realize it was a Granite Voltage
Thanks I was confused since the size of the part you sent looks wrong. Can you recommend a good car that has cheap replacement parts? Like a Brother laser printer in the printer world.

Oops! Didn't realize it was a Granite Voltage
No worries…I still have 3 lol. Know them all too well. They are great guest and kid cars though.
Thanks I was confused since the size of the part you sent looks wrong. Can you recommend a good car that has cheap replacement parts? Like a Brother laser printer in the printer world.
I love the Arrma 3s line. The granite is my favorite of the 4 I have.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back