Kraton Where to buy dif oil kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5AFE CRACKER

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hey crew just wondering if anyone could share a link to a good dif oil kit to buy. I'm currently on stock and will be doing some work to the diffs once parts arrive and need some oil for front centre and rear on my k6s I've been trying to find a good deal but am becoming confused with all the different diff numbers each manufacturer uses and it's not always clear what CST it is.
I'm looking for 100 k or so for centre 50 k or so rear and 20 k front maybe? I'm interested in a good bash set up mainly driving on dirt,gravel and grass any advice is greatly appreciated thanks.

I’m not sure that you’ll find a pack that contains a variety like the shock oils. Generally I buy the AE diff oil individually. Sometimes you can find someone selling a used diff oil lot on Facebook groups.
Ok thanks I'll look into the AE diff oils and yeah I guess I may have to purchase each one separately ☹
I was looking at this on eBay https://www.ebay.com/itm/132893992656
But I don't think I can get the numbers I need with it. Is there a way to thicken the diff oil with something? I know with cooking ppl use cornstarch and I've read you could use silly putty in the centre diff to essentially lock it. If that's the case then would it also be possible to use another substance? Idk just a thought I wonder what the CST is of maple syrup ??? lol

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back