Where to buy parts. That has a good selection.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clubin

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Vorteks
My local hobby shop is a hour away. So I mail order everything. Or I get a courier to bring stuff out for me.
I’m in Canada. But it doesn’t matter where I order from.

Looking for a hobby shop with a good selection of parts both stock and aftermarket. My local hobby shop doesn’t have much inventory.

Not sure if they ship to Canada but I order frequently from Liquid RC and they have tons of parts stock and Hot Racing parts. They have stores on eBay and Amazon https://www.liquidrc.com/

I also order frequently from RC Express on eBay they also carry a lot of stock and Hot Racing parts.

Best place to buy stock parts is www.jennysrc.com they are basically an rc chop shop.

My local hobby shop is a hour away. So I mail order everything. Or I get a courier to bring stuff out for me.
I’m in Canada. But it doesn’t matter where I order from.

Looking for a hobby shop with a good selection of parts both stock and aftermarket. My local hobby shop doesn’t have much inventory.
Great Hobbies and Hobby Hobby are both Canadian and online. With Hobby Hobby, if they don't carry it and you have a part number, they'll get it for you. Watch out when ordering from the US. Canada Customs has dinged me something fierce, more than once. Not just the tax either, a whole whack of special fees.

Great Hobbies and Hobby Hobby are both Canadian and online. With Hobby Hobby, if they don't carry it and you have a part number, they'll get it for you. Watch out when ordering from the US. Canada Customs has dinged me something fierce, more than once. Not just the tax either, a whole whack of special fees.
Eh holes.

And I think they stole my low voltage alarm and Arrma Forum decals. Dam you just can't trust those stinking Canadians.

Same question goes for the Netherlands or surrounding countries. Can't find a clear BRCC body, 10103 - TBR Chassis Skid or a 10096 TBR Wheelie Bar.
Specially for the BRCC upgrade parts are hard to get overhere.
Is this modell not that populair, or customers don't ask for it enough?

I buy parts from many places in the US. Use Ebay quite a bit because there are so many hobby shops and RC sellers there.

I buy parts from many places in the US. Use Ebay quite a bit because there are so many hobby shops and RC sellers there.
That's the point shipping from usa to Europe is almost the price of the article, so that makes usa prices times 2 for me.
Europe wakeup for Arrma Upgrades!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back