Where to buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Under the shock description it lists 4mm shafts for the shocks. Also the picture shows the shock protectors on the tops of the shocks.

Thanks, thats what I needed to know. Just ORDERED A KRATON!!! Woooohooo!!!! :p Lets see, Im 83 miles from Champaign/Horizon H. It should be here tomorrow, unless it comes smart post. Then it will be in Feburary hahaha

I don't buy from tower because of this they don't have what u need in stock most of the time tower has got worse after the buy out

My experience is that if Tower doesn't have it, no one does (referring to Arrma parts).

My LHS is on my way home from work and they are very good to me. I am grateful that they are there. I don't think supporting hobby shops from across the country is the same thing. I care about my local business. he is the one I need to be there when I need him and he is the one who worked hard to earn my business.

My LHS is on my way home from work and they are very good to me. I am grateful that they are there. I don't think supporting hobby shops from across the country is the same thing. I care about my local business. he is the one I need to be there when I need him and he is the one who worked hard to earn my business.
Yea, that’s be awesome and I would happily give them business if I had one locally or even the next town over.

Seems like they are slowly fading away. That is why I try to encourage people to use them before they are all gone.

I’m going to add hobby to my business and I will happily ship free anywhere in US while treating any arrma fan as a local :) lol also in the future any shipping thru UPS USPS and fedex can be manipulated to arrive at any date or be held

Gotta love Tower Hobbies...placed an order at noon today and it will be delivered tomorrow.
The hell? Where do you live? The fastest I have ever gotten anything from anyone is 3 days.

Cincinnati. They’re in Illinois so not too far away...it’s next day every time I order from them...plus it’s only $1.99 shipping.

Edit-it’s a whole different story if I order from Amain in Cali...3-4 days minimum.
I live in South Dakota no matter where I order from it's 3 days. Does Tower still use UPS Surepost for their $1.99 shipping? The last time I used their $1.99 parts shipping it took a week and a half for my parts to travel 963 miles, or 13 hour drive.

I live in South Dakota no matter where I order from it's 3 days. Does Tower still use UPS Surepost for their $1.99 shipping? The last time I used their $1.99 parts shipping it took a week and a half for my parts to travel 963 miles, or 13 hour drive.
iam in northeast ks and about 6 to 7 days to get my stuff

I usually pay the extra $2 for the 2 day shipping with Tower but one time I didn’t and went with their $1.99 shipping. It came Surepost and it took forever to get to me. Over a week. Never again.

I'm not sure there's any shipping method I hate more than Surepost. Amazon's delivery service is in the running though.

I have Amazon Prime and the majority of my stuff shows up in 2 days. My last order got delivered on a Sunday by the post office.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back