Senton Where to get Driveshaft Slider Screw?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac070

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hey guys I recently lost my screw for my Driveshaft Slider and wouldn't prefer buying the whole replacement part kit for $20. Any possible way I can get the screw only?
ARA310780 - This is the replacement but I only need the screw. Thanks!

Hey guys I recently lost my screw for my Driveshaft Slider and wouldn't prefer buying the whole replacement part kit for $20. Any possible way I can get the screw only?
Pull one from the other side and measure. From the pics it looks like a m3x10

Hmmm I thought that screw was captured and could come out of the U-joint because the hole in the center of the joint that you fit a driver through is smaller than the screw head. I could be wrong but I've never had them come out before and figured that was why. If that is the case then getting one back in means bending the ears on the joint to take it apart to fit a screw back in and after bending apart the then odds are high that joint will pop out on you again when using it. But I guess that means you got nothing to lose since worst outcome is you have to get another drift shaft anyways.

Hmmm I thought that screw was captured and could come out of the U-joint because the hole in the center of the joint that you fit a driver through is smaller than the screw head. I could be wrong but I've never had them come out before and figured that was why. If that is the case then getting one back in means bending the ears on the joint to take it apart to fit a screw back in and after bending apart the then odds are high that joint will pop out on you again when using it. But I guess that means you got nothing to lose since worst outcome is you have to get another drift shaft anyways.
The driveshaft screw must've came loose because the arm actually fell off. I'm trying to locate just the screw. Not really sure how I'd measure it tbh.

The driveshaft screw must've came loose because the arm actually fell off. I'm trying to locate just the screw. Not really sure how I'd measure it tbh.
It's a M3 screw for sure and M3x10mm sounds about right. It can be longer than that even because the center of the outdrive of the diff is hollow all the way through and is like 15-20mm long I think.

Also it's a M3 sunken head so get one like that and not a button head. Sunken head is probably there so it doesn't catch on the metal joint part.

It's a M3 screw for sure and M3x10mm sounds about right. It can be longer than that even because the center of the outdrive of the diff is hollow all the way through and is like 15-20mm long I think.

Also it's a M3 sunken head so get one like that and not a button head. Sunken head is probably there so it doesn't catch on the metal joint part.
Happen to have a part number or link?

Maybe go to Lowes or Home Depot. Fastenal as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back