Senton Where to get parts in the Netherlands?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alert

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hi all,

I just bought a Senton 3s last week and am new here. Second run i did some jumps in the sand and landed on/broke my front bumper spring, so i started looking for parts online. It is hard to find a good Arrma parts supplier in the Netherlands, especially if you don't live near the Belgium border. I live near the Hague and would like to visit my dealer instead of ordering online:

Any of you know a good (who is into the hobby himself) Arrma parts dealer near the Hague?

2nd question, do i have to take my Senton totally apart and clean it every time i run it in the sand? The dif seems to run a bit less smooth/make a bit more noise after one run.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Hi and welcome tot the forum!

For info on local hobby shops just go to the Dutch section of this forum and we will help you: https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/dutch-drivers-united.12776/

In my experience the 3s line doesn't really like sand despite the promo video's from Arrma.
The bearings and sliding motor mount will get stuck instantly.

You can improve some simple things:
- Install sealed bearings
- Close the front hole of the gearbox. It's in the spline block showed below if i recall correct (sold my BRCC)
- Make a slot underneath the spur gear to let sand get out of the gearbox

And look around on the forum, more people have had these problems and found solutions, like this one:

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/help-me-upgrade-my-senton-3s-for-sand.20322/

1588766669311.png

Last edited:
A Dutch section, cool!:)
Thx a lot JvG!

The dutch section.. Well, section.. Just a single thread.. Its growing slowly.. don't know why there are just about 25 dutch peeps around here.. Thers a FB group that has 500+ members.. But the help you get there.. Pffff..
This forum is the best way for help and info!

For parts..

At this point.. With the Covid and all, parts are gettin hard to come by..

Your best bet.. Horizonhobby.de
They ship for € 3,90 to NL.. And takes about 3 days to get it in.. This is also where all the LHS order their arrma parts from.. Stock is low.. But if something isnt there.. It might be restocked couple days later

Brabant:
Toemen.nl - only shows stock info when its in stock
Toprc.nl - shows stock info always.. If its out of stock.. Time to get to you

Noord-holland
Rc-freaks.nl - does have a lot of stock, before Covid.. site doesn't show everything he has.. Just call and ask

Overijssel
Rcracingtwente.nl

Belgie
Mcmracing.be
Recome.be

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back