Outcast Where to get the tools!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmkkings

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave
  5. Vendetta
So I just got the 1/5 outcast EXB roller! I want to get a electric screwdriver for my tool collection. The electric screw driver is easy to find but I can not find the bigger hex head bits that will fit in the electric screwdriver! Any suggestions on where I can get the following bit sizes? 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm Thank you for the input!
I have tried Home Depot, Harbor Freight and places like that and no luck! It’s kind of crazy that Arrma sells these vehicles but don’t provide the hex drivers in that size!

So I just got the 1/5 outcast EXB roller! I want to get a electric screwdriver for my tool collection. The electric screw driver is easy to find but I can not find the bigger hex head bits that will fit in the electric screwdriver! Any suggestions on where I can get the following bit sizes? 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm Thank you for the input!
I have tried Home Depot, Harbor Freight and places like that and no luck! It’s kind of crazy that Arrma sells these vehicles but don’t provide the hex drivers in that size!
You might find them @ MAC Tools or Snap-On🤷‍♂️ Should be able to order online as well

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back