where to mount a xl x

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsachevy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
I'm trying to figure out where and how others have mounted xl2 or xl x esc. I have to upgrade my esc so I can run 8s. I would like to keep my stock body. I have a typhon with a posiden big can motor. pix would be nice. thanks

Oh, so you are looking for feedback from the other members who are running 8s way past 100mph in their typhoon? Lol. You are in uncharted territory my friend and cheers to you for blazing this trail for others to follow.

Do you have a build thread for this beast? If not, would you mind starting one??

What about right on top of center diff? would need to make a flat plate to sit on, about the only place in the buggy i could see. i'm not sure where your gonna fit 8s. lol keep at it bro will be a beast.

Oh, so you are looking for feedback from the other members who are running 8s way past 100mph in their typhoon? Lol. You are in uncharted territory my friend and cheers to you for blazing this trail for others to follow.

Do you have a build thread for this beast? If not, would you mind starting one??
if you look at all my post its step by step build up of this car. I'm on my fourth esc and the fifth one is on the way mambla xl x. I just want to be fast if you aint first your last

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back