Kraton Where to mount Apex Rc Aux Switch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TechDad

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
Wanted to get suggestions on where to put the switch for the lights. I have been playing around with the lights and just zip tied it to the center brace. Is this ok,or would it get too vibration and mess it up?

I have one but haven't used it yet. Places I considered included zipped to a chassis brace, on top of the receiver box, center brace on the Kraton is big and has lots of room, even mounted to the tower to tower brace.
I don't think vibration would cause any trouble. Anywhere that's safe from moving parts and should be good to go.

I have one but haven't used it yet. Places I considered included zipped to a chassis brace, on top of the receiver box, center brace on the Kraton is big and has lots of room, even mounted to the tower to tower brace.
I don't think vibration would cause any trouble. Anywhere that's safe from moving parts and should be good to go.
Yeah,its zipped tied,out of the way.

Yeah,its zipped tied,out of the way.
I think you'll be in good shape. If you like the look then I would roll with it. If it flops around later you could move it but I think it can take any crashes tied to the center brace.

I think you'll be in good shape. If you like the look then I would roll with it. If it flops around later you could move it but I think it can take any crashes tied to the center brace.
It looks fine to me,its on the center brace near the receiver box. I used double zip ties to attach it. It's pretty secure.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back