Typhon Where to plug Lights for Typhon 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sxndrog18

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi y’all,
Very much a noobie when it comes to Arrma and RC in general. Just got my Typhon 6S and I’m planning on getting some LEDs for night driving. Just wondering where to plug the lights in? Does it matter which channel on the receiver it is can I just plug into AUX1 or BATT? I don’t wanna cause any damage
Feedback appreciated!

Any open port will work. And idk how dark it gets where you are but it takes a lot of led lights to see the car.

Cool thanks. I’m from London! There are streetlights and such near my park I just want to be able to see it when it’s more than 100yards away
Any open port will work. And idk how dark it gets where you are but it takes a lot of led lights to see the car.
Cool thanks. I’m from London! There are streetlights and such near my park I just want to be able to see it when it’s more than 100yards away

Stupid question but are your yards the same as ours? Cuz I'm lucky to be able to see mine at 100 yards away during the day 😂

Stupid question but are your yards the same as ours? Cuz I'm lucky to be able to see mine at 100 yards away during the day 😂
International agreement means US and UK yards are the same length (0.9144m). But I can see my Typhon fine up to around 100 yards (provided Im driving on a flat surface of course and optimal lighting. No way I’d see it 100 yards away at night without the LEDs haha

Check out these led spotlights, they're bright as heck. I use them on all my rigs- great for nighttime bashing!!😎

Screenshot_20230512-091042_Samsung Internet.jpg

20230503_213349.jpg

20230501_193746.jpg

20230408_183118.jpg

20230314_183700.jpg

20230310_005602.jpg

20230316_225537.jpg

20230314_211037.jpg

Hi, you can connect the lights directly to any free channel on your receiver or to the fan port, that's what i did and the lights work flawlesly, i was going to recommend some lights but since you are in london, i'm not sure if amazon works the same way there.

thanks man I’ve already ordered some lights but I appreciate the info :)
Hi, you can connect the lights directly to any free channel on your receiver or to the fan port, that's what i did and the lights work flawlesly, i was going to recommend some lights but since you are in london, i'm not sure if amazon works the same way there.

Lights are cool. I have something on all of them. Look good and functional in dusty areas to know the front from the rear. The Typhon was fun did a nice light bar in the front and a rear light on top of the rear diff.

Let us see it when once installed.

Hi y’all,
Very much a noobie when it comes to Arrma and RC in general. Just got my Typhon 6S and I’m planning on getting some LEDs for night driving. Just wondering where to plug the lights in? Does it matter which channel on the receiver it is can I just plug into AUX1 or BATT? I don’t wanna cause any damage
Feedback appreciated!
I have orb cats eyes on my typhon from any good bike shop and u can strapped on in a lot of options .and they don't take any batt power.

Get one of these, i used to get the classic Y servo splitters and wired switches... this thing makes it so simple, you plug it into any free channel in your receiver, then it gives you 4 outputs for connecting leds or fans (i use it for LEDs) the best part, it has a switch builtin, you can turn it on and off... i glue it always on top of the receiver box, is tiny... that's my recommendation for connecting lights.

Screenshot of Lights Switch High Amp Ready for Any Kit from Polo Creations Plug & Pl – Polo Cr...jpg

the extension it comes with is approximately 20cm, more than enough...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back