Kraton Where to put RX antenna?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iep

Reaction score
Okay, so a really dumb question but where do I route the RX antenna on my newly acquired Kraton?

Ta,

There should be a radio tube on the radio box. If not, buy one.

Okay, so a really dumb question but where do I route the RX antenna on my newly acquired Kraton?

Ta,
The antennae goes out the same way all the other wires go, then you feed it up through on the outside of the receiver box. You might also just slide the antennae into the slit and then put the tube over. Google this to see what others have done. Slide an antennae tube over and push it into the same hole. The second hole is for a set screw to keep the antennae tube in place. Here's a quick diagram. Just check the Arrma website to make sure I have them in the right order. Pretty sure this is correct
Arrma antennae routing.png

I drill a hike in the top of the box and put it right out the top.
Heads up Joe Arrma. Grammarly is gonna see that your auto correct distorted your comment. ??‍♂️

I fixed the typo!
Just in time. 5.0 was out getting donuts. If he had opened the internet, you would have gone to Grammarly jail. Glad I could help Joe.

Ta, Yes, the antenna on my BS6 RX is very short so no way to route it all the way round from the cable exit on the RX box all the way to the antenna clip. I think I'll be doing as per outcastblxnut and drilling a hole in the top.

Ta, Yes, the antenna on my BS6 RX is very short so no way to route it all the way round from the cable exit on the RX box all the way to the antenna clip. I think I'll be doing as per outcastblxnut and drilling a hole in the top.
The BS6 is for the Flysky correct? I have one in my Typhon 6s and I was able to reach and make it work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back