Maryland Where to race or bash?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAGE RATTLER

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
New to RC's and looking for some local tracks or good areas to maybe set up some cones to make a track to run and just have some fun. Also looking for others in the area to hook up with. Im located in south east Baltimore County. (Essex). Recently ordered a Senton 3S and a Traxxas slash to start off with.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
New to RC's and looking for some local tracks or good areas to maybe set up some cones to make a track to run and just have some fun. Also looking for others in the area to hook up with. Im located in south east Baltimore County. (Essex). Recently ordered a Senton 3S and a Traxxas slash to start off with.
Any luck? Not much in MD that I know about. Tried posting a thread like this a while back and didn't get much info!

carroll skate park in baltimore... someone must have been there before me, found a wing off an outcast or notorious laying in the skatepark last month.

vlcsnap-2021-04-12-17h02m12s645.png

yeh, i'm down to tear my truck up anyplace anywhere. anyone else want to get down send a message my way
I usually run in large parks in the county. I've got a decent size ramp I bring along with me. 🤷‍♂️

Gets boring running by yourself and im not really into sending it and tearing up my stuff. I got into rc racing dirt oval tracks in the mudboss class and am enjoying that right now as i learn. But still run up the street on the baseball fields to practice. I'd still love to get a group together and do some field racing somewhere where we could make up our own track and have some fun.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back