Typhon Where we live at

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Orleans aka The Big Easy, home of the "Who Dats"!

San Diego, ca
Hey Kingleo619, where do you usually bash? I also lived San Diego Area. Where I lived they're strict at the park. One of the hobby store I went close to my house call Discount Hobby, told me a good place to bash is at Jesmond Dene Park. Have you bash there? Thanks

Hey Kingleo619, where do you usually bash? I also lived San Diego Area. Where I lived they're strict at the park. One of the hobby store I went close to my house call Discount Hobby, told me a good place to bash is at Jesmond Dene Park. Have you bash there? Thanks
I’m in San Marcos
Yeah I been there few times a like it a lot, there’s jumps that folks have made it’s a cool spot, there’s a asphalt park pretty big for occasional speed runs.

I’m in San Marcos
Yeah I been there few times a like it a lot, there’s jumps that folks have made it’s a cool spot, there’s a asphalt park pretty big for occasional speed runs.
Thanks for the reply, kingleo619. Hope to see you there with my son.

Yeah definitely when you plan on going, I go whenever least 4x a wk
Maybe today
Cool, maybe we see you there. Right now my son got the hives and he been coughing a lot and making me sick too. I hope I can take him out next week on Monday and the weekend to learn how to bash and have fun since he is just 3 yrs old. Hope we can learn from you since you bash 4x a week.

Cool, maybe we see you there. Right now my son got the hives and he been coughing a lot and making me sick too. I hope I can take him out next week on Monday and the weekend to learn how to bash and have fun since he is just 3 yrs old. Hope we can learn from you since you bash 4x a week.
Lol I’m still on practice mode haha ? 6s is crazy, full throttle across them jumps rig is in the bushes

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back