Which 3d printer should I get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtself42

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
I’ve dabbled back and forth on getting a 3D printer for months but I think it might be time. I’m really looking at the Ender 3 pro or the Ender 3 V2 but I’m not sure which one I should go with? Or is there any other 3D printer that you guys recommend for a beginner in 3D printing? I don’t plan on needing anymore room then what the Ender 3 is capable of, but I know there are a ton of options out there so what would you guys recommend?

You cant go wrong with either Ender 3 pro or v2. Its a good begginer bang for the buck printer. There is a learning curve on 3d printing. Its good to educate yourself instead of just throwing money on upgrades. My original Ender 3 is running running like a champ after 2 years.

Prusa MK3S+ would be my advise, i've wasted so much time with other printers, cant believe.

They have a Prusa Mini if you're tight on budget and want to print PLA PETG

I appreciate it guys. Just need to rip the bandaid off and choose one I guess lol

Look into the creality crx that’s what we run and it’s been amazing to us! Had a few hiccups but once I got the Simplify 3D software it’s been a charm

Artillery Sidewinder X1 is very good ! it"s a direct drive extruder filament so you can print TPU easily and other

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back