Typhon Which 6s lipo battery?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gdub34

Reaction score
What 6s lipo battery do you guys recommend because I want to run a single lipo in my 6s typhon? thanks

I run 5400 mah in all my rigs. Many brands to choose from. If I had to buy lipos again probably go with some of the cheaper brands on Amazon.
20191017_134247.jpg

thanks
I like those as well as gensacearespammers. It needs to be ic5 compatible though because I don’t want to run any adapter.
I finally have a good charger so I want to buy a powerful high quality battery because I can now take proper care of it. thanks

Last edited:
thanks
I like those as well as gensacearespammers. It needs to be ic5 compatible though because I don’t want to run any adapter. thanks
I finally have a good charger so I want to buy a powerful high quality battery because I can now take proper care of it. thanks
I just recently tried some Zeees, seem to be decent cheap lipos. Pretty sure you can get them with EC5s. You can buy them on Amazon, Ebay, or from the Zeee Store direct.

I run Zeees. Cheap and effective, well balanced, low IR, high quality external construction. Probably the best Lipo in terms of bang for buck.

What 6s lipo battery do you guys recommend because I want to run a single lipo in my 6s typhon? thanks
turnigy heavy duty 6s 4000 mah 60c been good and durable for the price. I use in the talion loads of power

I'm currently running the Spektrum smart battery setup recommended by Arrma and I'm loving it so far. Super punchy!!! I run 2 of the 5000mah 50c 3S hard case lipo's (They have a single 6S as well). Only issue was I had to raise the back body mounts for it to fit. But simple to do

thanks
I like those as well as gensacearespammers. It needs to be ic5 compatible though because I don’t want to run any adapter.
Solder on some connectors so you wont be limited in selection. One option. Yes stay away from adapters between the ESC and Lipo. For charging it is fine.

Last edited:
turnigy heavy duty 6s 4000 mah 60c been good and durable for the price. I use in the talion loads of power

I use these as well, they're great and don't even get warm when bombing around in my K EXB - had them for my heli before I bought the truck as I wanted to keep the weight down with 4000mah vs 5000mah. Run times seem decent

Cheap as chips as well - HK put them on offer from time to time, I picked them up for around 35 vs the 55 for 5000mah - so I just bought more

I'm currently running the Spektrum smart battery setup recommended by Arrma and I'm loving it so far. Super punchy!!! I run 2 of the 5000mah 50c 3S hard case lipo's (They have a single 6S as well). Only issue was I had to raise the back body mounts for it to fit. But simple to dorear
Can I raise the rear body mounts on the 6s typhon to accommodate the 3s 5000ma spektrum hard case batteries I already have so I can run 6s? thanks

Opinions on figment and body post adjusting from you 6s typhon battery gurus please. thanks

Last edited:
I won’t need to buy any straight away if I can make my spektrum 5000ma hard case batteries fit ok. thanks

Back