• Big Rock

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Senton

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Talion

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outcast, most fun, never gets old doing flips, jumps awesome and easy. But I suppose it depends on what you like to do with it. I had Kraton first, then converted it to Outcast, so I have parts to build either, but I just keep playing with Outcast. Kraton is more high speed open area kind of truck, Outcast is go anywhere just to have fun kind of truck.

Outcast, most fun, never gets old doing flips, jumps awesome and easy. But I suppose it depends on what you like to do with it. I had Kraton first, then converted it to Outcast, so I have parts to build either, but I just keep playing with Outcast. Kraton is more high speed open area kind of truck, Outcast is go anywhere just to have fun kind of truck.
100% agreed. Love the outcast.

I tend to love the truggified Typhon.
Small enough to just throw in the cab of a truck fast enough to enjoy and durable enough to take abuse.

Man, that's like asking what's your favorite beer. How do you pick just one? They all do something that's unique. Gun to my head .......... I would have to say Kraton. Or Talion. Or Typhon. Or Outcast/Notorious ?

I've only had one so I have nothing to compare it to, but the Noto/Outcast keeps me cackling whenever the throttle is down.

The resistance is futile.

The resistance is futile.
I literally have a garage to clean before I get the green light. Waiting on carpet and flooring so I can move stuff back into their respective rooms.

I literally have a garage to clean before I get the green light. Waiting on carpet and flooring so I can move stuff back into their respective rooms.
Excuses excuses, just buy one.

A basher goes anywhere and tackles all terrains. My Notorious can jump, flip, rip through tall grass, and turns construction sites into playgrounds. In it's true monster truck form, I think makes for the best all around basher. It's like me. Does a bunch of stuff well, nothing perfectly, and comes out smiling when it's done. Also the most photogenic, which is one thing where it has me beat.

A basher goes anywhere and tackles all terrains. My Notorious can jump, flip, rip through tall grass, and turns construction sites into playgrounds. In it's true monster truck form, I think makes for the best all around basher. It's like me. Does a bunch of stuff well, nothing perfectly, and comes out smiling when it's done. Also the most photogenic, which is one thing where it has me beat.
Sorry, NJ. Kraton over Noto all day long ???

Almost poetic, you should write a Hiku.

Back