Which battery is good to use a spectrum or a Zeee 3s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spektrum batteries are some of the most expensive batteries on the market but they are towards the bottom of the list when it comes to real world performance testing.

This guy tested both the 50c and the 100c Spektrum lipos and they performed exactly the same.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?1767093-Battery-Load-Test-Comparisons

View attachment 205615

Well at least you didn't buy Maxamps.
0h yeah that because the spektrum is all high tech and being on bottom thats no good..lol I'm trying other batteries tho..lol
I have the same 6000mAh Zeee packs for my Vorteks and they seem good for the price. Each gives me about 15 minutes of run time even with the high LVC issue the Vorteks has.

Spektrum is okay, but you pay a premium price for average quality and a few extra features like auto-discharging. Not worthwhile to me, but perhaps to you.
Oh yeah will I upgrade the spear gear to steel hot racing and running good but I might need more juice on the battery..lol
I have the same 6000mAh Zeee packs for my Vorteks and they seem good for the price. Each gives me about 15 minutes of run time even with the high LVC issue the Vorteks has.

Spektrum is okay, but you pay a premium price for average quality and a few extra features like auto-discharging. Not worthwhile to me, but perhaps to you.
Oh yeah but what about the reading on the DX3 radio it needs a spectrum battery to function if u use another brand it won't read right? So ur Zeee runs good on the Vorteks...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back