Senton which bearing kit for senton 3s BLX?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eastside SN blx

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
hello everyone, new to the forum. recently bought a senton 3s BLX. I ordered a fast eddy bearing kit labeled "arrma senton BLX". started to install bearings on the rear hub and none of the bearings in the kit match the larger of the two bearings on the hub. do I need to buy the senton mega 4x4 bearing kit? I managed to some how damage that larger bearing in the rear hub removing it, now I cant run this weekend, bummer. I posted this in chassis and drivetrain be mistake the first time.

I'm not sure if anyone has a kit for the new Senton BLX 3S yet but here's a breakdown of the bearings you'll need to make a kit....

(7) 10x15x4 bearings - Armma part# AR610001
--- (3) in center diff (2) in front diff (2) in rear diff

(4) 6x12x4 bearings - Arrma part# AR610031
--- (1) in all 4 wheel hubs (outer bearing)

(8) 12x18x4 bearings - Arrma part# AR610007
--- (1) in all 4 wheel hubs (inner bearing) (2) in front diff (2) in rear diff

(2) 5x8x2.5 bearing - Arrma part# AR610014
--- (1) in front diff (1) in rear diff

(1) 15x21x4 bearing Arrma part# 310878
--- this is the bearing that goes in the center driveshaft support but the Arrma part number is for the whole support piece that includes the support an oring and the bearing

You can go to most bearing sites and type in the size to buy them individually.
I'd suggest Fast Eddies as I've used them on my Arrmas with great results https://www.fasteddybearings.com/

If you need to see where each bearing goes refer to the exploded view at Arrma RC https://www.arrma-rc.com/interactive-exploded-view/AR102668

No problem, I'm glad I could help.

I had a good friend of mine asking me about which RC to buy to get into the hobby, and after discussing budget, he ordered an Arrma Granite BLX 3S. In an effort to help him get a list of spare parts together, I ran into the same problem.... that no one I could find had a kit already configured for these trucks. So I sat down and studied the exploded view for about half an hour the other day and put all the info together for him in an email, which I partially copied to this post. I figured it wouldn't be long before I needed the info for the forum ;)

I'm not sure if anyone has a kit for the new Senton BLX 3S yet but here's a breakdown of the bearings you'll need to make a kit....

(7) 10x15x4 bearings - Armma part# AR610001
--- (3) in center diff (2) in front diff (2) in rear diff

(4) 6x12x4 bearings - Arrma part# AR610031
--- (1) in all 4 wheel hubs (outer bearing)

(8) 12x18x4 bearings - Arrma part# AR610007
--- (1) in all 4 wheel hubs (inner bearing) (2) in front diff (2) in rear diff

(2) 5x8x2.5 bearing - Arrma part# AR610014
--- (1) in front diff (1) in rear diff

(1) 15x21x4 bearing Arrma part# 310878
--- this is the bearing that goes in the center driveshaft support but the Arrma part number is for the whole support piece that includes the support an oring and the bearing

You can go to most bearing sites and type in the size to buy them individually.
I'd suggest Fast Eddies as I've used them on my Arrmas with great results https://www.fasteddybearings.com/

If you need to see where each bearing goes refer to the exploded view at Arrma RC https://www.arrma-rc.com/interactive-exploded-view/AR102668

Thank you Mr. Duke. I went to the fast eddy web site and found that the "senton mega 4x4 sealed bearing kit" has all the bearings you listed except the center drive shaft bearing. Thanks again.

Last edited:
thanks everyone. got the senton mega 4x4 sealed kit on order for my senton 3s blx.

To add too this, the Fast Eddy bearing kit does not come with bearings to replace the plastic spacers in the steering rack, you will also need 4 5x10x4mm bearings.

To add too this, the Fast Eddy bearing kit does not come with bearings to replace the plastic spacers in the steering rack, you will also need 4 5x10x4mm bearings.

Yes, definitely get these! More important than changing out all the other bearings IMO!

Yes, definitely get these! More important than changing out all the other bearings IMO!
Wish I would have known this before I bought the bearings from Fast Eddy, now I need more good thing he gave me a 10% off code with my last order.

I bought these for my senton 3s got fast Eddie's in my typhon 6s try both brands see which is better

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181231-222156_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181231-222156_Chrome.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 129
  • Screenshot_20181231-222135_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181231-222135_Chrome.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 136
I bought these for my senton 3s got fast Eddie's in my typhon 6s try both brands see which is better
I have Jim's in my Outcast and my Stampede 4x4. The Outcast bearings are over a year old.

I think it's worth getting some extras of the outer hub bearings. Those go bad the fastest IME, next is probably the rear input shaft bearings. Nothing is more annoying than doing some maintenance on the truck and finding a bad bearing and waiting half a week for a replacement to come in.

I think it's worth getting some extras of the outer hub bearings. Those go bad the fastest IME, next is probably the rear input shaft bearings. Nothing is more annoying than doing some maintenance on the truck and finding a bad bearing and waiting half a week for a replacement to come in.
I'm about to the point that I'm just going to start buying 10-20 packs of each size bearing, a lot of the bearings also work in other cars so when you have 10 different rcs it's always nice to have a "few" spares.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back