Typhon Which blx next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 6s
Ok so I want to add another armor vehicle to my collection I have a talion Outkast Traxxas stampede and rustler. Which one next my son wants a senton 6S but I think I want to try the Typhon 6S. We Basically just bash no track racing mostly dirt rare occasion blacktop. For those who have actually owned either vehicle which one would you recommend thank you in advance

I only own the Typhon 6s but can safely say it isn’t the best choice out of the box for bashing. You can only run buggy wheels unless you modify it. Unless the buggy style is your thing, I would recommend any of the truck styles instead. The Outcast and Notorious are the same wheelbase, but have longer arms and driveshafts to allow MT wheels and tires. Buggy wheels are just too thin to offer much cushion when bashing.

Unless you're gonna truggify the Typhon, I would get a (drumroll)....neither. ? Build a kit instead. Sounds like you have plenty of RTRs, maybe it's time to do a build. Believe me, I love my Arrmas, but a nice 1/10th Race build would allow you to have a project with your son, and have a car you can learn how to tune, and how different adjustments effect the car. The new Tekno EB410.2 is a hot ticket. I'm going to build an ET48.3 next, I want a truggy that'll last & I can race alongside my 1/8th RC8B3.1E buggy. Or just wait till after Thursday before you really make up your mind. ?

Kraton 6s is awesome Man!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back