Fireteam Which bumper is stronger, EXB or Fireteam stock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumguy75

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
I like the Fireteam bumpers so far and seems like they are pretty durable. I have an EXB bumper in my parts bin, would it be stronger than the stock FT bumper or no? Can they be used together? Finishing work on a custom body and was planning to do some reinforced edges on the front/rear/doors to hopefully add a little bit more lifespan on top of the standard Gorilla tape I do. I've done shoe goo before, not my thing, lol.

Also, are there Mojave body mounts that would support/reinforce a truck body on the FT? Its 7 inches wide at the base of the doors but gets wider to about 8 inches from the bottom of the doors to the top of the door panels. Probably needs more reinforcement up front and the cab, not to worried about the bed since the body came with a bed rack that I should be able to mod into an internal bed support. Very thick and sturdy lexan, much better than what I'm used to with Proline.

20230317_222230.jpg

20230317_222402.jpg

20230317_222322.jpg

20230317_222717.jpg

I like the Fireteam bumpers so far and seems like they are pretty durable. I have an EXB bumper in my parts bin, would it be stronger than the stock FT bumper or no? Can they be used together? Finishing work on a custom body and was planning to do some reinforced edges on the front/rear/doors to hopefully add a little bit more lifespan on top of the standard Gorilla tape I do. I've done shoe goo before, not my thing, lol.

Also, are there Mojave body mounts that would support/reinforce a truck body on the FT? Its 7 inches wide at the base of the doors but gets wider to about 8 inches from the bottom of the doors to the top of the door panels. Probably needs more reinforcement up front and the cab, not to worried about the bed since the body came with a bed rack that I should be able to mod into an internal bed support. Very thick and sturdy lexan, much better than what I'm used to with Proline.

View attachment 286457

View attachment 286458

View attachment 286459

View attachment 286460

Hello

I cannot answer that question, but it was either Rich D. or RC Dude81, but one of them said how pleased and impressed on the FT front bumper strength.

At the same time, AJ Jams YT'er loves the EXB bumper and puts in on other rigs.

Both are strong, but I would say the EXB would provide a better look on specific rigs.

Sorry, I cannot speak to the specs...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back