Which car is for me?

grant1120

Reaction score
Hey guys before you recommend me a car, the Nero is out of price range and no kraton because my friend I drive rc with owns one already. But pretty much I enjoy just zooming around on road and offroad, I don't race my rc, so cant decide on which to go for. My mind is between Senton and Talion and figured you all will have good advice!

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
@grant1120 you really can't go wrong with either as both the Senton and Talion are great models. The Arrma Talion is basically an Arrma Kraton so if you're not wanting a Kraton you can just about mark off the Talion from your list as well, which leaves the Senton on your shopping list. :D

Jerry-rigged

Have you seen my LVC?
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega, Kraton 6s, Outcast 6s, Typhon 6s
I'll go against the grain and sat Talion. When you run wit h your buddy, if you have a senton, you won't be able go were he goes as easy...

If you run solo a lot, then Senton makes more since.

I had a Kraton and Talion. They were very equal bashers, but the Talion was a bit more nimble. Then I traded my Talion for a Typhon (very similar wheels and size as Senton). It bashes good, but nothing like the Talion. When I bash with my son and his Kraton now, I have to watch where we are headed and adjust, instead of just blasting thru.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.