which diff fluid are us guys using in exb rollers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arrmacrash

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
hey guys, I am running xlx2/1100kv in my new kraton and outcasts, I ran a couple packs through and I think I am going to do the ear plug center diff to stop the front wheels from ballooning so much, what should i run in the front and rear? thanks

hey guys, I am running xlx2/1100kv in my new kraton and outcasts, I ran a couple packs through and I think I am going to do the ear plug center diff to stop the front wheels from ballooning so much, what should i run in the front and rear? thanks
Hello. Hard question will vary based on what you are after. For my K6S EXB 60\500\30k

General go up on the center diff to help control some of that power.

There will be others with better solutions as well posting

Exb or rtr Kraton or outcast 8s were mostly running ear plug or 20 mill center diff fluid. I run full ear plug center diff with 500k front and rear diff in my outcast 8s

Exb or rtr Kraton or outcast 8s were mostly running ear plug or 20 mill center diff fluid. I run full ear plug center diff with 500k front and rear diff in my outcast 8s
I ordered some 500k and I have some ear plugs, thanks this is what I am going to do...
Does the RTR come with the same diffs as the exb, I thought I read they were different...

Does the RTR come with the same diffs as the exb, I thought I read they were different...

Kraton EXB 6S for example will have different diffs from the Kraton 6S RTR. EXB has a little more edge in strength.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back