Which do I buy for Bashing ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z_B00GIE_0812

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 6s
  3. BigRock 4x4
I want an Arrma so bad... But which one do I purchase, the Big Rock Crew Cab or the Granite BLX ?

the BRCC is longer and has a cooler body, but i ended up with the granite when choosing between. great wee truck

You can bash either, it comes down to which one you like the most.

Doesn’t matter which one you buy your probably gonna want to buy more.

Everybody stop wasting his time. You want one of the 6s 1/8th scale trucks, or you will right after you buy the 3s;)

I want an Arrma so bad... But which one do I purchase, the Big Rock Crew Cab or the Granite BLX ?
I'm new to Arrma so take what I say with a grain. Based on what I've seen I think Arrma puts much more design into their 6S line. Obviously bc it's 6S, but I also think it's what they focus on just based on the few 3S models I've been able to look at LHS. If you can stretch your budget to get a 6S it's well worth it.

Everybody stop wasting his time. You want one of the 6s 1/8th scale trucks, or you will right after you buy the 3s;)
The 3S trucks are pretty nice. I love my 6S but find myself playing with the 3S just as much. They might not have the beast mode 6S does but there is something to be said for being light and agile while still being fast.

The 3S trucks are pretty nice. I love my 6S but find myself playing with the 3S just as much. They might not have the beast mode 6S does but there is something to be said for being light and agile while still being fast.
This is the exact reason why I want the Granite.

Some people feel the need to get the biggest most powerful baddest baddest Most Extreme RC that can get. They're always looking for just a little bit more. For these folks , they won't be satisfied with the 3s cars for long, they won't be satisfied with the 6s trucks for long, they would not be satisfied with 5th scale for long if there was a third scale that they can see being driven around.

If you don't fall into that group, then the 3s cars are really great. Lots of power, very durable, great all-around RC cars. And a pretty good value too.

Some people feel the need to get the biggest most powerful baddest baddest Most Extreme RC that can get. They're always looking for just a little bit more. For these folks , they won't be satisfied with the 3s cars for long, they won't be satisfied with the 6s trucks for long, they would not be satisfied with 5th scale for long if there was a third scale that they can see being driven around.

If you don't fall into that group, then the 3s cars are really great. Lots of power, very durable, great all-around RC cars. And a pretty good value too.
I have found a 6s senton V3 for $325 near me it's used but a 6s for 3s money is worth lookin at, no ?

I have found a 6s senton V3 for $325 near me it's used but a 6s for 3s money is worth lookin at, no ?
Could be very good. I take a look at it. But remember, with the 6s version oh, you will be spending more money on batteries, chargers, tires, and spare parts will be more expensive.

But with that said, the 6s Senton is probably the best RTR best SCT made. period

Thank you all for your suggestions and knowledge of the product, If the 6s senton checks out, I'll most likely pull trigger, plus can come with a battery for 25 more bucks...

Thank you all for your suggestions and knowledge of the product, If the 6s senton checks out, I'll most likely pull trigger, plus can come with a battery for 25 more bucks...
I'm contradicting my previous post, but another consideration between 3s and 6s is available bashing/driving areas. In my case I can go right outside my front door with my 3s trucks and have a blast. However, with my Kraton I really need more area. I need to drive more cautiously or expect a letter from HOA for tearing up the common areas. ? So we end up driving to our bashing spots in wide open places.
I still have fun with the old Tamiya Grasshopper on just a little 10x10 patch of gravel. So depending on the available areas you have or willingness to travel may be something to consider as well.

I'm contradicting my previous post, but another consideration between 3s and 6s is available bashing/driving areas. In my case I can go right outside my front door with my 3s trucks and have a blast. However, with my Kraton I really need more area. I need to drive more cautiously or expect a letter from HOA for tearing up the common areas. ? So we end up driving to our bashing spots in wide open places.
I still have fun with the old Tamiya Grasshopper on just a little 10x10 patch of gravel. So depending on the available areas you have or willingness to travel may be something to consider as well.
Everyone should have a tenth scale and an eighth scale for the exact reason you mentioned. My problem is that I juiced my tenth scale to the point that it needs the same breathing room as my eighth. Gotta get me one of those WL Toys trucks, so I can bash in my backyard when I'm bored.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back