Which Hollow Balls to Use with E-Revo Shock Ends On a Nero?

Cirasa

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Nero
  4. Outcast 6s
hey guys, for those of you who replaced the stock shock ends with the Traxxas E-Revo ones, what hollow balls did you use? the small Traxxas balls are not long enough to fill the space in between the rocker arm and the stock Arrma shock end balls are too big to fit inside the Traxxas ends. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Fiery

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
hey guys, for those of you who replaced the stock shock ends with the Traxxas E-Revo ones, what hollow balls did you use? the small Traxxas balls are not long enough to fill the space in between the rocker arm and the stock Arrma shock end balls are too big to fit inside the Traxxas ends. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
I just used the traxxas ones. I haven't had any problems.

Cirasa

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Nero
  4. Outcast 6s
do you have the part #? there are multiple Traxxas types....Thanks

Cirasa

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Nero
  4. Outcast 6s
the e-revo ends i bought (TRA5348) didn't come with any hollow balls. Did you buy TRA5347 which does come with them? I bought the 5348 ends are made with stronger plastic than the 5347 ones.

Fiery

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
the e-revo ends i bought (TRA5348) didn't come with any hollow balls. Did you buy TRA5347 which does come with them? I bought the 5348 ends are made with stronger plastic than the 5347 ones.
Thats why, mine were 5347

JoshHefnerX

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
I used the balls that came with mine, but I did shim the rocker end w/ a washer to take up the gap.