Which Hollow Balls to Use with E-Revo Shock Ends On a Nero?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cirasa

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Nero
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Infraction 4x4
hey guys, for those of you who replaced the stock shock ends with the Traxxas E-Revo ones, what hollow balls did you use? the small Traxxas balls are not long enough to fill the space in between the rocker arm and the stock Arrma shock end balls are too big to fit inside the Traxxas ends. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

hey guys, for those of you who replaced the stock shock ends with the Traxxas E-Revo ones, what hollow balls did you use? the small Traxxas balls are not long enough to fill the space in between the rocker arm and the stock Arrma shock end balls are too big to fit inside the Traxxas ends. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
I just used the traxxas ones. I haven't had any problems.

do you have the part #? there are multiple Traxxas types....Thanks

the e-revo ends i bought (TRA5348) didn't come with any hollow balls. Did you buy TRA5347 which does come with them? I bought the 5348 ends are made with stronger plastic than the 5347 ones.

the e-revo ends i bought (TRA5348) didn't come with any hollow balls. Did you buy TRA5347 which does come with them? I bought the 5348 ends are made with stronger plastic than the 5347 ones.
Thats why, mine were 5347

I used the balls that came with mine, but I did shim the rocker end w/ a washer to take up the gap.

Thanks guys.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back